IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Forgot password for Protected Folder.

nurktwin

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

locking of password folder

i have a problem in my password folder software .i forget my password how can i get it back. when i write the password then it say wrong password.so plearse help me.my all pics are lost in this

EDIT:

Please send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely.

Access to the folders locked in your pc without passwords..1 Solution... for me has worked

I had forgotten the code of ''Folder Protect'' and it was impossible to open locked files ...Then here is how I did

i did restart pc and press F8 in save mode it went to the document and it was open ... then open a new folder and put all Documents inside with another name and then simply restart pc normaly .. you have all documents in your new folder ... that's all...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi blacksurviver11

I understand you are anxious to solve your problem, but you only joined the forum today, so you could only have sent a PM to Cicely today, so to be fair give her a chance to respond. Also remember the time difference between you and Cicely.

myself_rizwan

Welcome to the Forum.

As the title of the thread says... Forgot password for Protected Folder. SOLUTION:[Please SEND a Private Message (PM) to Cicely]

Also, reading any of the posts in the thread would also have provided the same advice.

Hi blacksurvivor

The current time and date right now in Chengdu, China is

02:13

24. december 2012

Beijing Time (CST) +0800 UTC

CST Central Standard Time

UTC Coordinated Universal Time (practically the same as GMT Greenwich Mean Time)

p.s. above the username the date and time of this post is shown

Cheers

solbjerg

i'm using password folder beta 1.1 and forgot my pw please help and i promise i'll

never use it again...

PS: I already send PM to Cicely

hi i have password problem i downloaded IObit folder pro. on internet cafe and i downloded my laptop with out internet using by the ways idon`t know my folder password . after research the solutions in this forums ididn`t get full help. Note i find my PMs and deleted Ms. so my be i am not recieving massege from web .

so plz help me thanks

hi i have password problem i downloaded IObit folder pro. on internet cafe and i downloded my laptop with out internet using by the ways idon`t know my folder password . after research the solutions in this forums ididn`t get full help. Note i find my PMs and deleted Ms. so my be i am not recieving massege from web .

so plz help me thanks

Hi awasomar

Welcome. Your post is difficult to understand. Have you sent a PM (Private Message) to Cicely as suggested in the Thread title and the many posts.

It sounds like downloaded IObit folder pro, at an Internet Cafe and then installed it on your laptop. Now you cannot remember your password.

I am afraid that Iobit may find this suspicious as it could b used as an excuse for someone to get the password for a laptop which is not their own.

But send the PM and see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived