IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9

Hello Scannan and other forum members,

Hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here & I wasn't aware this was an issue affecting other members other than me, so to help Cicely and the community out, I'm copying the instructions from e-mail that came to me with what worked for me on issue for Performance Monitor.

Please follow the steps below to help look into the issue:

1. Exit Performance Monitor

2. Downlaod file from https://www.dropbox.com/s/awyb0noubz2v5l1/PMDemo_1221.zip?dl=0

and unzip it.

3. Open the installation directory of ASC U, use the new downloaded file to replace the original one

4. Enable Performance Monitor, click the arrow to show the temperature.

5. If there is still no temperature displayed, please find the file PMTest.log under the installation directory of ASC U and send it to us.

Thanks a lot.

These came from someone named Cherry (I assume from their Dev Department), and the issue fixed right up from using steps 1-4. Hope it helps, and I apologize in advance to forums Mods if I'm stepping out of bounds.

ACCPresidentLB

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACCPresidentLB

Thank you for the kind reply. Not only have you not oversteeped your bounds, but your post is very much appreciated. As you can see, it would have taken little effort for Iobit to have posted this information here in the forum. I am sure it will be of help to other users. There have been many posts regarding Performance monitor issues.

@Scannan CCPresidentLB;n214972]Hey Cicely,

Got an e-mail with download for PMDemo & some instructions from your ppl, and just wanted to let ya all know that their procedure solved the Performance Monitor issue that been going on here...

Thanks a million times for the help in solving this issue,

ACCPresidentLB

Thank you for your information, ACCPresidentLB. Glad to hear that the issue is solved. :-)

@ Scannan,

You are right, since that demo can solve the issue, it's better to share it out. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i wanted to let you know that Advanced systemCare Ultimate 9 is totaly awesome compared to

previous versions ive used.Since version 6 i think.

This far better than version 8.this has incerased my internet speed by double if not tripel my

pc.everuthung loads so much faster than it ever has since i buildt my pc in 2004,

My pc has a 3.2 pent 4 2 gigs of ram 184pin a newer geforce video card with 512 megs of ram

running windows 7 ultimate sp1,this isn;t much but all i have hopely build or just buy a new

one

Yes its old i want to buy a new one evently,i have 3 others in my closet,which im gona pull out

evently.just to mess with.?The main reason for my post is everyting

loads soooooo much faster,web pages etc. its like i went and bought a new pc.I have charter 60

mps,and been running over that since installing acs 9 the other day.I optimize everything,just

cannot belive how everything runs and loads so much faster.Just keep up the great work,google

chome had an error loading shockwave plugin,but now its gone and everthing works fine.

One final note is why theres no option to update the new version from the app it self? I found

it on majorgeeks.com.every version is like this.the app downloads the database ok,just not the

option to upgrade,when a new version comes out..thanks again fro this very fine version 9.

Hi i wanted to let you know that Advanced systemCare Ultimate 9 is totaly awesome compared to

previous versions ive used.Since version 6 i think.

This far better than version 8.this has incerased my internet speed by double if not tripel my

pc.everuthung loads so much faster than it ever has since i buildt my pc in 2004,

My pc has a 3.2 pent 4 2 gigs of ram 184pin a newer geforce video card with 512 megs of ram

running windows 7 ultimate sp1,this isn;t much but all i have hopely build or just buy a new

one

Yes its old i want to buy a new one evently,i have 3 others in my closet,which im gona pull out

evently.just to mess with.?The main reason for my post is everyting

loads soooooo much faster,web pages etc. its like i went and bought a new pc.I have charter 60

mps,and been running over that since installing acs 9 the other day.I optimize everything,just

cannot belive how everything runs and loads so much faster.Just keep up the great work,google

chome had an error loading shockwave plugin,but now its gone and everthing works fine.

One final note is why theres no option to update the new version from the app it self? I found

it on majorgeeks.com.every version is like this.the app downloads the database ok,just not the

option to upgrade,when a new version comes out..thanks again fro this very fine version 9.

Hi markus4377,

Thanks for sharing your good experience with us. I am so proud that our Advanced SystemCare can let you enjoy a new PC feeling :)

As for your inquiry, I guess you installed the Free version of ASC 9 which needs to you download the update manually for our authorized download website. If you upgrade to the Pro version, the program can download the update automatically by itself.

Cheers.

Hi, Cicely--- i have idea

You could improve Web Protection...it is not good...it does not block all viruses, and dangerous connections and files on web pages

I recommend join partnership with ESET...they have very good web protection database and engine...

ASC should filter dangerous web results of web pages when surfing and searching

If user will write direct link of web page...and that web page is dangerous.(site not will loading but first it will scanning with ASCU)...ASCU should immediately block this connection with notification

And I recommend join partnership with popular Ad-blocker company...that also improves your IOBIT Web Protection....IObit Web Protection included in ASCU will include fully Protection before dangerous web pages..and will include All Ads blocker...

You can dramatically improve user protection, privacy and experience

• Like 1

Hi cicely:}

thanks but i been useing the payed version of asc 9 ultimate .Been useing this for a few years since version 6,i think,can't rember.but i usely look for the latest version when i know about when its coming out.maybe it takes a couple days for the autoupdate to alert me.i install it as soon as i find it..maybe thats why,i don't wait for the auto update to alert me first,thats my guess.

But its totaly speeded everything i do on my old pc,better than any previous versions have.im not saying that presious versions have not worked,which they have worked fine,Just that version 9 has by far beats any presous versions.I just can't belive the huge differnce in this version.Its like the cpu and ram load is much better controled.JUst want to post this cause im using the paid version of this.

thanks again for a great product...

Hi, Cicely--- i have idea

You could improve Web Protection...it is not good...it does not block all viruses, and dangerous connections and files on web pages

I recommend join partnership with ESET...they have very good web protection database and engine...

ASC should filter dangerous web results of web pages when surfing and searching

If user will write direct link of web page...and that web page is dangerous.(site not will loading but first it will scanning with ASCU)...ASCU should immediately block this connection with notification

And I recommend join partnership with popular Ad-blocker company...that also improves your IOBIT Web Protection....IObit Web Protection included in ASCU will include fully Protection before dangerous web pages..and will include All Ads blocker...

You can dramatically improve user protection, privacy and experience

Hi renodos500,

We are always working to improve the Surfing Protection and update the database every time. What you suggested sounds like a good suggestion. I have written it down and will forward it to our product manager for consideration.

Cheers.

Hi! ASC Products like Smart Defrag, Driver Booster and IOBIT Malware Fighter should not be like standalone programs

1. You should merge IOBIT Malware Fighter 4 with Advanced System Care Ultimate....so IMF 4 will included in ASC Ultimate...

2. And you should merge also Smart Defrag and Driver Booster programs with ASC Ultimate---so that´s all will be included in it...

merge means including programs into ASC Ultimate interface.. (IMF 4 interface and features merge with ASC Ultimate antivirus interface and features)

and smart defrag and driver booster features and their scan include into Care and Optimize item to take All in One Care and Optimize

3. you should release more ASC Ultimate releases (including adding new features, features improving and fixes---every month I suggest

It means--if that´s all will be included in one program ASC Ultimate: (in order, when user should have ASC Ultimate, IMF, Driver Booster and Smart Defrag together installed and ran on backround:)

+Better Protection - (added IMF security guard, Browser Protect and other included features)

+Easier optimizing, tweaking and speeding PC

+Less resource use of system, CPU, GPU and RAM

+Less PC startup time

+More hard disk space

+Less programs (without these applies = 4 programs--------with these applies = only 1 programs)

Please, carefully consider these suggestions.........this is only thing I appreciated to add....then I have not no more suggestions!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi eph61820,

Sorry for the trouble. Please provide us with the following information so that we could look into it.

1. Take a screenshot of the hanging screen and send the screenshot to us. Guide for taking screenshots: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

2. Download the tool from: http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send IObit_Debug_Info.zip to us.

Thanks for your time.

• 1 month later...

Hi, support team

can you update ASC Ultimate...it will be include latest asc 9.3 features and others that are not included in ASC Ultimate..?..and you could release ASC Ultimate update at the same time you release new ASC version with new features

Hi renodos500,

We will update ASC Ultimate. But it will not be updated as frequently as ASC. Because ASC Ultimate is also an antivirus program. To ensure the stability of its antivirus function, it is not recommended to update frequently.

Have a good day!

• 3 years later...