IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9

Hi All,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9 is coming soon!

Let's look forward to this new great version together. :-)

Now, please just share your suggestions and ideas here. Great thoughts are always adopted.

Come on! Join discussion on our forums.

Cheers!

let us know! I have already jumped on ASC Pro 9 as it contains more features than ASC U 8...

*and if there is "but now you don't have antivirus"... remember by default Windows 10 comes with one, and it will suffice until you all decide to start keeping up ASC U like you do with ASC Pro (see this posting previously: http://tinyurl.com/p4tpu62)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In ASC Ultimate 8 the vulnerability Fix function interfered with the windows update too much. now it somehow stopped automatically updating all together even though i have set it to automatically update. I ended up using the vulnerability fix to update windows manually. please can you make it so it doesn't interfere with windows update especially with windows 10. I dont want to miss out on the new builds and upgrades.

Hi Supernovaui,

ASC Ultimate 8 will not interferes with windows update. For the issue you mentioned, do you mean that automatic windows update function is turned off or just does not work?

Can you make sure that the boot-up defragmentation program works with Windows 10 as the old ASCU8.1 version takes forever on the second phase of the program. It also hangs the windows starting screen, just before the screen go's orange with the ball race running round, I normally have to move the mouse around to pickup the cursor and click the buttons wildly, otherwise it will leave me with a black screen, and will time out.

Hi j_maybury,

Yes, you can try the new version when it comes out to see how it works.

We will help you on any issues related to IObit products anytime.

By the way, could you please kindly specify the "boot-up defragmentation program" for us, I am not quite sure which function you mean.

Thanks.

Suggestions : according to pcmag { http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2477848,00.asp} ascu 8 isnt good enough as a anti virus, so i would suggest that asc utlimate 9 has a biddefender engine like iobit malware defender 4 (beta).

- opera, and palemoon need support for privacy sweeping.

- the internet booster needs to support google chrome for users like me.

- block scam/malicious sites, and other sites known for having malware (malwarebytes does this & and bitdefender does too)

- make the startup have less of an impact.

- when in gaming mode disable notifications

- automated scans for threats

- Self protection

- and add real protection for zero day threats

Suggestions : according to pcmag { http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2477848,00.asp} ascu 8 isnt good enough as a anti virus, so i would suggest that asc utlimate 9 has a biddefender engine like iobit malware defender 4 (beta).

- the internet booster needs to support google chrome for users like me.

- block scam/malicious sites, and other sites known for having malware (malwarebytes does this & and bitdefender does too)

- make the startup have less of an impact.

- when in gaming mode disable notifications

- automated scans for threats

- Self protection

Hi Netro,

To clarify a point, I suppose that your comment about having Bitdefender engine like IMF 4 Beta is still valid after knowing that ASCU 8 already has Bitdefender Anti-virus engine!

Cheers.

Hello all,

Really looking forward to ASCU9, been a fan of ASCU forever! It really makes a awesome secordary defense to my primary anti-virus software w/o slowing my machines down, especially since it doesn't conflict with anti-virus software. Never like putting all my trust in just 1 security software considering how many steps behind the "bad guys" security software are. I love the balance IObit software gives me in additional security w/o a major hit on performance in my machine, and ASCU allows for that performance to improve with its usage. Please keep us inform on ASCU 9 beta & release!!

Thanks,

ACCPresidentLB

Hi Supernovaui,

ASC Ultimate 8 will not interferes with windows update. For the issue you mentioned, do you mean that automatic windows update function is turned off or just does not work?

Hi Cicely,

The automatic windows update function just doesnt work. i click on the check for updates button and then after it has downloaded a few megabytes it randomly fails. But that Issue happened in windows 8.1 i have upgraded to windows 10 which fixed the issue. Im not sure if this issue will happen again in windows 10 though.

Hi Netro,

Privacy Sweep do support Opera and Auto Silent Mode is provided in ASC U 8.

Homepage Protection, Internet Booster and Surfing Protection function do not support Chrome v39 according to security rules built since Chrome v39.

Please get more information at http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanced-systemcare/advanced-systemcare-v8/197802-homepage-protection-and-surfing-protection-are-not-supported-in-chrome-version-39

Thanks for all your feedback and suggestions. :-)

Sorry to take so long with the reply to your question it seams that Windows 10 see's you as being junk mail, I've tried retrieving your mail as "not junk mail" but the very next letter I get goes strait in to the junk mail again, which is very annoying for me.

?

Now the program you asked about, is part of the care package It is ether "Disk Scan" or "Disk Optimization" out of the two I would put my money on "Disk Scan" But it does not start until you reboot the computer,

it must add the run program IObit boot up defragment organizer to the start up sequence in Windows 10, somehow.

the file it gets stuck on is C:/hiberfil.sys

Hope this helps in some way.

Yes I agree with Netro that you really need to support google chrome, as Windows Edge is turning out to be as bad as Internet explorer has been and still is, I think most of us here have had to turn to chrome at one time or another.

I have also read the PCWorld article's in the past, and I think that the editor is really rooting for you, you can almost see in his words, that he really likes your programs, where as other computer magazines' do not rate you or even give you a mention, but your programs at the time did not cut the mustard, and that Malware Fighter 3, completely tanked on the Virus Test, you can see in his wording that he really wishes it would have done better, and gave it prays for fighting of malware, instead.

And I am of the same mind, we love you're products, but just wish you could keep up with the big boy's, a bit more.

Sorry to take so long with the reply to your question it seams that Windows 10 see's you as being junk mail, I've tried retrieving your mail as "not junk mail" but the very next letter I get goes strait in to the junk mail again, which is very annoying for me.

?

Now the program you asked about, is part of the care package It is ether "Disk Scan" or "Disk Optimization" out of the two I would put my money on "Disk Scan" But it does not start until you reboot the computer,

it must add the run program IObit boot up defragment organizer to the start up sequence in Windows 10, somehow.

the file it gets stuck on is C:/hiberfil.sys

Hope this helps in some way.

Hi j_maybury,

Thanks for getting back.

How long will it get stuck on C:/hiberfil.sys? Please take a photo of the screen and send it to us.

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

If the zip file is too large to be sent, please upload it to www.wikisend.com and give us the download link.

Thanks. :)

Hello!

As soon as I will have to format the computer , I want to know if the Ultimate version 9 will be available soon or not . If necessary, you can download a beta version ? And last question : if I install the version 8 now , once released version 9 there will be an automatic upgrade to the new release ? Thank you in advance!

Hello!

As soon as I will have to format the computer , I want to know if the Ultimate version 9 will be available soon or not . If necessary, you can download a beta version ? And last question : if I install the version 8 now , once released version 9 there will be an automatic upgrade to the new release ? Thank you in advance!

Hi FreeWolF,

ASC Ultimate 9 has not come out yet. :)

Yes, you can directly update to ASC Ultimate 9 from ASC Ultimate 8 when it is released.:-)

if u guys have a bitdefender engine then why do u have terrible reviews on sites in terms of security such as pcmag?

I would like to see less of Iobit's money go into its marketing department and shoving nag-ware in front of us - and yes - improve anti-malware/anti-virus to th extent where it is at least a contender and mediocre instead of its often current status (such as PCMAG) as being advised not to use it...

golemjofo

Všetky príspevky v tomto fóre musí by? v anglickom jazyku pod?a pravidiel fóra. Môžete prida? Bing prekladate? alebo Google translator pre toto.

Ak vaše budúce príspevky nie sú v angli?tine, sa odstránia.

All posts in the Forum must be in English as per forum rules. You can use Bing Translator or Google translator for this.

If your future posts are not in English, they will be deleted.

I would appreciate if ASCUv9 also included spyware protection and not just AV services. Or at least if there are spyware definitions already in ASC have it notify the system that ASC is also anti-spyware.

Enable full detection in ascu 8.2 already has the feature to remove spyware.