IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9

how do i comment on something that isn't yet out (in dutch for me)

i can comment on the present 8 version.

1) it is clearly that ASC8 uses a big amout of resources when starting windows. thats enoing because it takes longer to start up and starting the program.

2) the turbo boost tab should be onces activated, stays activated. now you have to changes the option manualy and thats well hidden.

3) when i use the program and do the care section it gives normally a lot of issues. when i choose repair and to the exercision again still there are issues to solved. I think once chozen the repair option the next scan should be clean of anything. Further there is always issues regarding google chrome?!?!?? it says close your chrome before repairing otherwise .......... irritating, not user friendly.

4) also the program gives always privacy issues regarding google chrome using.

5) i think the virus scanner must be improved a lot. i have had 2 times a virus attack. resulting in total reinstallation. luckely for me i have a clean version as back up so it won't take a lot of time, but all the people that doesn't have this are f.....d.

thats constructive comment onthe program.

further its a nice program.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi....here are list of all suggestions for ASC Ultimate....and what all there should be included.....i have looked in some reviews, which reviewing asc ultimate or asc

Can you adopt all in one ASC scan with one-click---including all areas and ways to speed, clean and fix PC????

From web page,, toptenreviews.com......i suggest

Add Hardware Failure Monitor

Add Physical Memory Failure Monitor

Add Hard Drive Partition Management

Add Erase Partitions

Add Live Chat

?Make ASC 100% easy of use

Make 100% Optimization in Startup Program Management

Next: suggestions::

Add Data Recovery.....finds deleted files, overwrriten files, lost files, files from reformatted device, SD card files...and includes forever removing feature which deletes all removed and lost files

Add Android Data Rescuer....it saves all data from Android device when android is not running, and android has unrecoverable android errors.....

how do i comment on something that isn't yet out (in dutch for me)

i can comment on the present 8 version.

1) it is clearly that ASC8 uses a big amout of resources when starting windows. thats enoing because it takes longer to start up and starting the program.

2) the turbo boost tab should be onces activated, stays activated. now you have to changes the option manualy and thats well hidden.

3) when i use the program and do the care section it gives normally a lot of issues. when i choose repair and to the exercision again still there are issues to solved. I think once chozen the repair option the next scan should be clean of anything. Further there is always issues regarding google chrome?!?!?? it says close your chrome before repairing otherwise .......... irritating, not user friendly.

4) also the program gives always privacy issues regarding google chrome using.

5) i think the virus scanner must be improved a lot. i have had 2 times a virus attack. resulting in total reinstallation. luckely for me i have a clean version as back up so it won't take a lot of time, but all the people that doesn't have this are f.....d.

thats constructive comment onthe program.

further its a nice program.

Hi hitman1961,

Thanks for your comments. :)

You can enable Activate Turbo Boost at Windows Startup under the Turbo Boost tab.

Only the Chrome browser is exited, the issues can be completely removed. So it is suggested to exit browsers and other running program before you do a scan with ASC Ultimate.

The next version of ASC Ultimate v9 will surely be improved a lot.

Advanced SystemCare 9 has notified me about 3-times concerning security updates for Windows 7 - 64 bit. Microsoft says these are not for my computer when I try to use the Windows Installer.

KB 3112148

KB 3109103

KB 3109094

KB 3108670

KB 3108669

KB 3108381

KB 3108371

Here is one more that some Windows 7 users have downloaded and had problems with.

KB 3104002

Advanced SystemCare 9 has notified me about 3-times concerning security updates for Windows 7 - 64 bit. Microsoft says these are not for my computer when I try to use the Windows Installer.

KB 3112148

Here is one more that some Windows 7 users have downloaded and had problems with.

KB 3104002

Hi Nosmo,

Please send us the related screenshots or photos for us to look into.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

If the zip file is too large to be sent, please upload it to www.wikisend.com and give us the download link.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi j_maybury,

Thanks for getting back.

How long will it get stuck on C:/hiberfil.sys? Please take a photo of the screen and send it to us.

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

If the zip file is too large to be sent, please upload it to www.wikisend.com and give us the download link.

Thanks. :)

?Just a quick line to let you know that the hiberfil.sys file problem has been solved. The latest windows update must have solved the issue, now the IObit disk check runs through the hiberfil file quick than the monitor can flash it up on the screen, before it took 8.30 minuets.

?Just a quick line to let you know that the hiberfil.sys file problem has been solved. The latest windows update must have solved the issue, now the IObit disk check runs through the hiberfil file quick than the monitor can flash it up on the screen, before it took 8.30 minuets.

Hi j_maybury,

Glad to know that. Happy New Year! :)

Cheers!

Hi there,

It's not the first time I've used this program, and I think the last scan I did was maybe a week ago, but now when I do a scan it "sticks" to the privacy sweep at 3%

Also, it shows all kinds of Chinese markings that I've yet to come across somewhere else... Do you know anything about this, or maybe where I can manually check for the files to delete them?

Cheers,

Wolverien

Hi there,

It's not the first time I've used this program, and I think the last scan I did was maybe a week ago, but now when I do a scan it "sticks" to the privacy sweep at 3%

Also, it shows all kinds of Chinese markings that I've yet to come across somewhere else... Do you know anything about this, or maybe where I can manually check for the files to delete them?

Cheers,

Wolverien

Hi Wolverien,

When it stuck again, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Thanks.

Hi All,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9 is coming soon!

Let's look forward to this new great version together. :-)

Now, please just share your suggestions and ideas here. Great thoughts are always adopted.

Come on! Join discussion on our forums.

Cheers!

Hey! I am waiting since oct 12th for the new version. For the normal advanced 9 is running I don´t understand why the ultimate version leasts sooooo long. Could you tell when it REALLY will arrive? Thx and sorry for my lousy english... Paul

No midnight release :(, lol just kidding. Probably too late now, but i would really like to change the theme based on the RGB spectrum to match the theme of my computer and wallpaper, so not only can you pick from skins but you can change the skin to your preferred color such as pink ^-^.

Hi Wolverien,

When it stuck again, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Thanks.

Hi Cicely,

I've run the InfoHelper tool, and uploaded the debug file here: IObit_Debug_Info.zip

Thanks in advance for the help, and Happy New Year too! :)

Cheers,

Wolverien

Well December 31st is come and gone. Still no ASC Ultimate 9. So when is the supposed release date going to be now since the last release date has come and gone with out the new version being released as promised? Are we ever going to get ultimate 9 or is this the end of an ultimate version and everybody is going to have to get a free downgrade to pro? One would think that if you pay for ultimate version your release would come out before the free and pro versions. This prolonged wait is truly disappointing for the top tier cost subscribers. So on ce again is this new release going to come out soon or do we have to wait for 2017?

Well December 31st is come and gone. Still no ASC Ultimate 9. So when is the supposed release date going to be now since the last release date has come and gone with out the new version being released as promised? Are we ever going to get ultimate 9 or is this the end of an ultimate version and everybody is going to have to get a free downgrade to pro? One would think that if you pay for ultimate version your release would come out before the free and pro versions. This prolonged wait is truly disappointing for the top tier cost subscribers. So on ce again is this new release going to come out soon or do we have to wait for 2017?

Masonic_Knight_Tem, welcome to IObit Forum!

I would advice you to read the ANNOUNCEMENT when you enter the IObit Forum.

Also, what does the post just above, prior to yours say?

All the best ad cheers