IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Please Post Bugs or problems with IObit Security 360 Here

samr

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone listening

When I try to activate Firefox cookie protection i get an error message

"Error executing SQL, Error[1]:SQL error cv missing data base. Insert into moz_hosts values (1,"doubleclick.net,""cookie",2) Table moz_host has 6 columns but 4 values were supplied.

However, on the passive Protection screen, it says they are all enabled. Any solutions for this. I have deleted and reinstalled 360 and Firefox. My system is Win Vista 32 bit X86 with Service pack 2.

Can someone help????????

Why is there noone answering, does anyone from IOBIT read these posts ?>??????:

• 3 weeks later...

Iobit Security 360 Wreck

Hey Please reply, When I ran this program and did a scan it deleted all my viruses. Then i turned it off. The next day i turned it on and it said: Your computer start up has corrupted or been deleted please run windows start up repair. It has never happened with anything else at all.

• 2 weeks later...

IOBIT SECURITY 360 Issues

hello there, I seem to keep having that program IS360 closed fully not leaving them running in the task bar. I see my program, AVG, NVIDIA, smart Defrag 2 running but not 360. It happened yesterday so I did try to re-install. It got there til the next boot. It disappeared. Please help wit this bug issues :) :neutral:

Hi icy7rider

Are your settings currently like this?

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7074&stc=1&d=1300552962

Cheers

solbjerg

hello there, I seem to keep having that program IS360 closed fully not leaving them running in the task bar. I see my program, AVG, NVIDIA, smart Defrag 2 running but not 360. It happened yesterday so I did try to re-install. It got there til the next boot. It disappeared. Please help wit this bug issues :) :neutral:

Unable to Clean 16 flies flagged after running Privacy Sweep analysis

IOBit Security 360 Pro v1.50 has flagged 16 files for cleaning after a Privacy Sweep analysis. However, cleaning apparently does not work since these files continue to appear.

My problems began after a recent upgrade to Firefox V4

Example.....

Privacy Analysis Report

Total: 16 items to be removed

Total: 144.00 KB files to be removed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details of items to be removed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C:\Documents and Settings\George\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles/eccfeqs7.default\Cache\0 0 bytes

etc,etc....15 more

• 2 weeks later...

Hi spx,

IS360 is a malware fighter program and specially designed to be used and must be used together with an Anti-virus software.

It is a supplementary program, so it will not interfere with an Anti-virus software even if the real-time protection is on.

There is a possibility that it may interfere if an A/V program has extra protection for spyware/malware in real-time.

After trying them together, you can find that out.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

IOBit security 360 free memory leak w win 7 64bit

IOBit security 360 free memory leak w win 7 64bit

When iobit360 is running it takes up more then 1500 handles and begins to silently gobble up memory and make it unavailable.

After 12-18hours of the pc running you can no longer launch applications anymore without getting various error messages that basically indicate there is no free memory or cannot create main form etc.

I say silently becuase even programs like process explorer and Rammap can't see that it is happening it was the number of handles in use and the high amount of IO activity that finally helped me to nail it down and find it was IOBit causing the issue.

After uninstalling IOBIT security 360 I can now leave my computer on for days at a time with zero issues or memory concerns.

My system has 8gb of ram a intel core 2 quad q9300 @2.5ghz and 64bit windows 7.

DO NOT ever expect me to trust IOBit Again.

IOBit Security 360 Pro v1.50 has flagged 16 files for cleaning after a Privacy Sweep analysis. However, cleaning apparently does not work since these files continue to appear.

My problems began after a recent upgrade to Firefox V4

Example.....

Privacy Analysis Report

Total: 16 items to be removed

Total: 144.00 KB files to be removed

Details of items to be removed.

C:\Documents and Settings\George\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles/eccfeqs7.default\Cache\0 0 bytes

etc,etc....15 more

I am having the same exact issue, plus 2 security holes that no matter how many times I attempt to fix, they are still there at the next security sweep....even after rebooting. I even tried to uninstall and reinstall IObit 360 to no avail. My issue also started after the upgrade to FireFox 4

• 2 weeks later...
Glad to hear it! But I guess my security package didn't leave anything for 360 to find. It all starts(or should I say-STOPS) with Avira baby!!

I agree, but 360 does things Avira dont, like stop the nvt/srvr backdoor the government uses to monitor you with. Nothing else I have tried will do this.

Hi JosieLou

The uninstall/reinstall should be the Clean variant :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

(links in my signature)

I am having the same exact issue, plus 2 security holes that no matter how many times I attempt to fix, they are still there at the next security sweep....even after rebooting. I even tried to uninstall and reinstall IObit 360 to no avail. My issue also started after the upgrade to FireFox 4

• 2 months later...