IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Please Post Bugs or problems with IObit Security 360 Here

samr

Problems with is360tray.exe

I have been using IObit Security 360 for months but got a problem these days.

I am using Security 360 Free v1.4.1 and when i switch on the computer now, I would receive a popup message about a system error. The details of the popup is as follows:

Title: is360tray.exe

Content: The program can't start because madDisAsm_.bpl is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I have reinstalled several times. But a few days later, i would receive this same message and i cannot find the software at my task bar.

I am using 32-bit Windows 7 Ultimate. I wonder whether the programme is still running at background and is still functioning or not. Hope that someone could help solve this problem. Thanks a lot.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mtkcas,

Which AV software and anti-malware are you using?

Check your AV program's vault, it may be there and you can restore maddisAsm_.bpl file to it's original location.

Choose ignore option in your AV for this file.

I think it is a False Positive in your AV software.

In case you need, it is attached as a zip file. You can extract it to the main IS360 folder.

Cheers.

maddisAsm_.zip

Hi, enoskype. Thanks for you reply and the attachment.

I am using Comodo Internet Security Free, with firewall and anti-virus. I just checked the logs in Comodo and you are right, quarantined. Thanks a lot. :-D

• 3 weeks later...

It started yesterday on the PC of one of the friends that I recommended to download IObit ASC and 360; Trojans continued to repeat. I finally tested my PC to see what it was about. Well, happens that after the latest 360 Update it has started a problem with a supposed trojan that isn't a Trojan. Please remove Windows XP DLL File Information - netcfgx.dll. Upon a check with Windows, it appears that this is an important Windows alert for downloads.

So no wonder, I kept doing the scan which I redo to make sure that the virus has been removed and it continued to show up. I must have scanned today continually about 15 times but finally gave up to then find out that we are not talking virus here. You can check it out here at this website for Windows: http://xpdll.nirsoft.net/netcfgx_dll.html

Please IObit.. check this out! Thanks!

IO Bit Security 360 & Norton Internet Security 2010

I have IO Bit Security 360 and Norton Internet Security 2010 and sometimes when I click on the icon for Security 360, it doesn't work. I have to reinstall/redownload it to make it work. I saw that ASC has this problem with Internet Security 2010---could Security 360 also have this problem?

Hi jdipippa

It might - apparently a tactic Norton/Symantec has adopted

(very unwisely in my opinion)

The way to address it should be to contact Norton/Symantec and ask them to change that policy.

Their answer for the time being is to ignore their warning!!

IObit has contacted them several times regarding the issue - so the ball is squarely in the court of Norton/Symantec (from whence it came). (See the post by IObit Guy regarding this issue)

http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=44810&postcount=2

Cheers

solbjerg

I have IO Bit Security 360 and Norton Internet Security 2010 and sometimes when I click on the icon for Security 360, it doesn't work. I have to reinstall/redownload it to make it work. I saw that ASC has this problem with Internet Security 2010---could Security 360 also have this problem?

TrojanAgent

Have been having this problem for 3 days now: I have attached the last 3 days of reports. This does not seem like a false postive, as the pc does not operate normally until this scan is run.

Obit Security 360

Version:1.4.1.11

Define Version:1500

Time Elapsed:00:14:56

Objects Scanned:57224

Threats Found:4

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Trojan.Generic - Quarantined, File, C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\kernel32.dll, 12-16

Trojan.Agent - Quarantined, File, C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll, 12-1163

Trojan.Agent - Quarantined, File, C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\msvcrt.dll, 12-1163

Trojan.Agent - Quarantined, File, C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.2600.5512_x-ww_3fd60d63\msvcrt.dll, 12-1163

IObit Security 360

Time Elapsed:00:02:42

Objects Scanned:46836

Threats Found:1

Trojan.Agent, File, C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll, 12-1163

Obit Security 360

Time Elapsed:00:08:56

Objects Scanned:57353

Threats Found:3

Trojan.Agent - Quarantined, File, C:\System Volume Information\_restore{42BE8679-2835-41B4-A6A9-99FD76B566D5}\RP316\A0258681.dll, 12-1163

Trojan.Agent - Quarantined, File, C:\System Volume Information\_restore{42BE8679-2835-41B4-A6A9-99FD76B566D5}\RP316\A0258682.dll, 12-1163

Trojan Agent

debpem47

I'm coming up with similar results.

IObit Security 360

Time Elapsed:00:26:52

Objects Scanned:61058

Threats Found:7

Trojan.Generic - Quarantined, File, C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917422$\kernel32.dll, 12-16

Trojan.Agent - Quarantined, File, C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\msvcrt.dll, 12-1163

Trojan.Agent - Quarantined, File, C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.2600.5512_x-ww_3fd60d63\msvcrt.dll, 12-1163

Spyware.Password - Quarantined, File, C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn2\InquisitorCoreDll.dll, 12-1225

When I went to remove the files, I got a popup that Windows needed these files to function properly. I'm not sure whether these are FPs or not. So for now, they're sitting in quarantine jail. This is my first post. Hope I'm doing this right. *g*

Question I have the same thing :Trojan.Agent (msvcrt.dll) !

Hello,

First excuse my bad english (I'm frenchy).

I have the same problem :

"Trojan.Agent, File in :

C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll"

When I want to destroy "this malware" (?) with IObit360_141 , IObit show that the problem is OK, but when I controll again, the problem is always the same!:evil:

I do not understand!

This DLL is a malware? contain a malware?what is it?

IObit is the only soft to show that!

Kaspesrsky (KIS) show : nothing!

TreatFire show : nothing!

RootKit Revealor... do not show anything!:roll:

Please how to say what is a false or a true indication?

I'm no expert and I do not make the diference !

How to do to resolve this problem?:idea:

Thanks you.:wink:

Regards.

Fred.

Hello,

First excuse my bad english (I'm frenchy).

I have the same problem :

"Trojan.Agent, File in :

C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll"

When I want to destroy "this malware" (?) with IObit360_141 , IObit show that the problem is OK, but when I controll again, the problem is always the same!:evil:

I do not understand!

This DLL is a malware? contain a malware?what is it?

IObit is the only soft to show that!

Kaspesrsky (KIS) show : nothing!

TreatFire show : nothing!

RootKit Revealor... do not show anything!:roll:

Please how to say what is a false or a true indication?

I'm no expert and I do not make the diference !

How to do to resolve this problem?:idea:

Thanks you.:wink:

Regards.

Fred.

Last minute control :

https://www.virustotal.com:fr/...

said : "Resultats 0/40"

File send : msvcrt.dll

Thanks.:oops:

I am no expert either, however, the pc does not fuction normal until the scan is run. It blocks IE, says it cannot be displayed, if I do manage to get online, I cannot open websites, etc. I can run the scan and everything is back to normal until the pc is rebooted, then the problem starts again. I do think this is a bonafide windows file, but I also believe that malware is attached to it.

• 3 weeks later...

Compatibility Problem

After Norton having problems with IOBit, now comes another big company to do the same:

http://www1.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/12e106af8ffba408ff2ebf4eac21d25a4g.jpg

I have Security 360, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and CounterSpy installed and it only squealed about Security 360. (They didn't even spell the name right - IOrbit) Maybe you should investigate on this.

• 1 month later...

Avast - virus found?

I recently set my avast antivirus on a very high sensitivity scan and it seems to have found something related to Security 360.

I've included a screenshot of the scan report. Are these true viruses I need to worry about, necessary parts of 360 used to find said viruses, or simply false positives. Any insight into what "is360tray.exe" does that would have triggered avast would be helpful.

Thanks

Thanks, but...

Hi lynch_jordan,

Please have a look at THIS THREAD.

Although it is a different security software, the principal is the same.

It is advisable to use the security levels of security softwares at medium level, otherwise there will be many false positives.

Cheers.

Thanks for the quick reply. That makes sense, but I guess I'm still confused as to why it found 9 high severity NAMED Trojans, Worms, ect. If they were simply false positives, shouldn't they be unnamed low severity potential threats? Perhaps if I knew more of how 360 worked that would give the explanation. I simply would like to know that my installation of 360 is not infected with some virus I picked up from the internet and that it is simply doing what it is supposed to.

BUG Security Holes

Hello Again,

I've used the Security Holes only had about 15 vulnerabilities, it downloaded and patched, then I restarted my PC

Only after I performed a PC analize security, it is said that still has the 15 vulnerabilities.

NOTE: We fix the vulnerabilities about 5 times and still continues.

Screen Shots

Here are

Image 1. PC Security Analysis 15 Security Holes found

Image 2. Security vulnerabilities

Image 3. Fixing security vulnerabilities

Image 4. After restarting my PC, I made a new analysis security

And the 15 security vulnerabilities does not vanish