IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Suggestions for Advanced SystemCare 6

enoskype

:)

hi iObit, i'm yassine and i want to help you improve your product advanced system care 6 !!

so here are the main things i want in this version :)

1- i want you to improve the real time boost !! because i really don't feel it's speeding my computer

2- i want you to make a gadjet for windows 7 users because it's very useful !!

3- the browser check you made is not really working correctly !! there are many infected sites that i know but they are indicated as safe !!

4-i want a comptability with 64 bit systems and why not windows 8 :)

5-i want a function that disables programs but not uninstall them ( like in tuneup) . this may reduce the charge of the system.

6- i want a stylisation section in your program to change themes or backrounds and logon screen !!

i really like IObit products this is why i want only the best for you !!

Regards :D

1 - +1

2 - there is a gadjet!

3 - this is early beta version so IObit will improove this function soon!

4 - there is a full comptability with 64 bit systems and with Windows 8

5 - Yes! This is my suggsetion! ;d +1

6 - I don't think that this product must have this ... there is another software for windows skin changes...iobit advanced systemcare must have all important things and must be light and small! :)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having run a full scan and fixed, not all results are "Good". On clicking the back button, why not automatically clear those scans which are not required where "Good" has been achieved.

Remember : This is beta version! If you have any suggsations or problems - write here : iobitfeedback@gmail.com

This is the right way to send you bug reports and suggsetions bacuse it's not sure that IObit guy will see this post ! :)

:)

everything is working great so far, but I can't find the option to check if my drivers are up to date! if I remember well asc5 has that option

edit: @norton737 Advance SystemCare Lite sounds much better than Advance SystemCare Free (that's my opinion) :)

Yes! :) Advance SystemCare Lite is better than Advance SystemCare Free!

I have suggestion for Advance SystemCare v6 Beta. Please add Driver Updater tool to make PC driver is Up to Date. it will make PC with better performance.

Keep developing and Keep up to date for ASC.:smile:

Thank you.

There is driver updater in asc! :)

Guys,

IMHO, Lite will make the concept of Advanced SystemCare, lite.

Advanced SystemCare is not a lite program but a free program with a lot of functions.

In general, the main software (any) is called the name and then a lite version is produced to promote the main version. For ASC, the main program is ASC FREE (of which all of us including IObit are proud of the downloaded #s) and anybody wants to use more professional functions for experts, have to buy the PRO version.

Sorry to say, but my vote to call ASC Free as ASC Lite is a big NO.

I believe, the marketing guys of IObit gave it a through thought.

Cheers.

1. Make Advanced SystemCare 6 Lite (This will be free), Advanced SystemCare 6 (Paid version = Advanced SystemCare Pro) and Advanced SystemCare 6 Pro (=Advanced SystemCare + Antivirus) - I want to say that there won't be ASC + ANTIVIRUS as other product but only ASC! :)

2. Better licensing system (to be hard to hack it) (Maybe only if you have internet connection software can be registred)

3. Make something like TuneUp Program Deactivator / You can deactivate it instead of uninstalling / (This is very useful function)

4. Make NEW setup wizard! :) This one is very old!

it would be useful to put this on disc and sell to the wider market you would make a buck off all the new software it is worth it :grin:

3- the browser check you made is not really working correctly !! there are many infected sites that i know but they are indicated as safe !!

Hi superyassine15,

Could you please email us these sites so that we can update our database accordingly in next beat version.

You can email to iobitfeedback@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

We read all these suggestions and discussions and make feedback report accordingly.

These information play a big role in the beta 2 modification. :mrgreen:

Sugestions

First, I think calling Expert Mode Expert Mode could "scare" people that like ASC for being simple. Second, I found the translations gross on ASC 4 and 5... IObit should ask users to improve translations. Third, "Scan and Fix" should be present, so you won't need to check the "automatically repair" box, and so should be present the "shut down after scan and repair"... Anyway, the new interface is awesome, and, as always, so do the functions :-D

1. Make Advanced SystemCare 6 Lite (This will be free), Advanced SystemCare 6 (Paid version = Advanced SystemCare Pro) and Advanced SystemCare 6 Pro (=Advanced SystemCare + Antivirus) - I want to say that there won't be ASC + ANTIVIRUS as other product but only ASC! :)

2. Better licensing system (to be hard to hack it) (Maybe only if you have internet connection software can be registred)

3. Make something like TuneUp Program Deactivator / You can deactivate it instead of uninstalling / (This is very useful function)

4. Make NEW setup wizard! :) This one is very old!

Really nice Ideas IObit have to take them in v6 as possible.

I agree with Enoskype. The PRO version only unlocks some of the functions. The vast majority are already available in the free version. When you look at the tremendous amounts of softwares available you can see that the vast majority are in concord on this. To change it to "lite" would cause a loss in new subscribers and ultimately a loss of paid pro users. Not to mention all the world's cache of history with Iobit software downloads!!:shock:

Besides... "free" still is and will probably always be a good incentive to try anything you are considering. "lite" is usually a less tasty food alternative but better for your health (at least in USA).

"free" is only logical.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

P.S. If you have two alternatives and one is "lite" (light) would you not have to name the other "heavy" or "heavier"?? I would personally have concerns about upgrading to a "heavy" version of any software!!

Can the Performance Monitor be able to PIN to always stay in the very front?

Or maybe gadget like~

I will also like it to be be able to collapse into only show the Right Column part and with a transparent background. ( So it'll look like an awesome Widget that stays in the very front of the screen looking good! :mrgreen: )

Also, For the CleanRAM in Performance Monitor, does it work the same was as SmartRAM? Not too sure which one to use. Seems like if you use SmartRAM, you'll never need to use the CleanRAM in the Performance Monitor?

ASC6 beta

I like the new Look on ASC6 beta, however the New Icon has to go, when you look at the Asc5 icon, It is just a step back with the icon.

Ok, after you complete the ASC6, are you gonna bring out a ASC6 AV.

I assume that you guys are gonna bring out more skins when you finsh the beta Right.

What is the difference between Game Booster and ASC6 Turbo Boost. if you have Turbo Boost, is there any reason to have Game Booster.

Could you put IObit Unlocker in the Tool Box, P.s I love Tool Box as it has lots of handy little software in it.

I Like how you can make it go Portable, As most of my software is portable, (Software is to be Used, Not Installed).

Smart Defrag is only a small Program, Could you put it in inside ASC6, instead of having to install it. (Like how you have IObit Uninstaller)

Lastly, I like how it state the program as Free, Instead of Lite, AS Lite = Half of Program, and ASC6 free is not half a program.

Cheeers, Galarn.

ASC6 suggestions

Ok i installed and test went through fine and seemed to clean everything ok.

after scan is done and it tells you what things need fixing , when you highlight each section and it shows you file path etc you cannot move the sliders to see the full file path, a good option to have would be to increase window size. the whole program runs smoothly, it looks great and its fast i am very impressed.

Carl

Please Do not continue to force user to go to purchase page.

Ok, i have one major suggestion for Advanced System Care v6, and so far it looks like it is not there, but Version 5, I used for awhile and then removed it because of the constant attempts to make me purchase the pro version. If I want the pro version, I know how to get it, as a general rule any program that forcefully redirects you to the webpage of the program more than once it considered ransomware. If the application is free, then please do not keep pushing the user to purchase, just include less features, but there is no need to continue to Pop up a screen that asks you to buy the software, because on my older computers this would slow them down so much that I had to uninstall the program. We test a lot of freeware and shareware in my lab and none of the good ones had such extreme tactics as advanced system care v5. Therefore I am suggesting that you understand that not everybody can afford to pay for every program and if they are using the free version, they most likely are not going to buy the full version anyway regardless of how many times you push the issue on them. Ok, on a lighter note, I do like Advanced System Care 6, I am testing it now and I am preparing a lengthy beta results email to send to your gmail acct. I just wanted to be sure that you consider my comment here because that is the main reason why people are not going to continue using a free product, if it bothers you with Popups and pesky ransomware tactics. Sorry if I sounded too harsh, I am a Security Consultant so often i advise people to stay away from programs that redirect or hijack them off to websites no matter what the reason is. Jimmy G

I have a suggestion.......scan and repair should not have to be checked to perform repairs, it should be the default. The entire purpose of the program is to scan & repair so why should I have to tick a box to instruct it to do so?

I have chosen to use the feature that allows the program to run when the computer is idle. I don't know what it considers idle but I get the small pop up that it is running while I am using/typing/surfing on the computer. I think perhaps that should be addressed.

I have a suggestion.......scan and repair should not have to be checked to perform repairs, it should be the default. The entire purpose of the program is to scan & repair so why should I have to tick a box to instruct it to do so?

Personally I prefer to check the results of the Scans,

Before doing the Repair, of selected items.

But I suppose that I Like to 'Keep track' of what is being Changed in my computers

more than most people Do. ;-)

As an avid user of the Pale Moon browser, I would like to see this browser added to the optimize selections.

Warren

Wow, I have read about 'Pale Moon browser' but you are the first person I've found that uses it.

I've read that it is an improvement over FF, but not sure which versions of each they were referring to?

Have you compaired it to IE-9?

I hope it's not anything like 'Blue Moon Pale Ale',

because that beer is Terrible! :? :lol:

(by that you can tell what I think about when I hear the Name) :lol: