IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Ultimate Database updates not working with proxy [SOLVED]

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Victor2k... we pay attention to your posts!

The problem is not in our systems

As you are the only one reporting specifically this problem????

We have concluded that the problem is in your systems... that is why we don't post!!!

Friends of the Forum, not go into philosophical discussions, an antivirus that does not update, loses effectiveness as a tool

Try everything, and so far, nothing works, it is very serious that after 6 months do not have an answer

I never got a response over these months, that Ultimate uses the bitdefender definisiones only for 32 bit, for example

The problem is not in our systems

Email sent to support, yet n I have answer, find me very strange, since it is the theme most read and commented in this forum

Friends of the Forum, not go into philosophical discussions, an antivirus that does not update, loses effectiveness as a tool
Yes... agreed!!! Nobody else has this particular issue but you and your systems... it is on your side!!!

Read the entire thread to see!!:shock:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi Victor, Hmm, I see their point in a way.. but it doesn't explain the non-response to our emailed submissions of debug files.

Now, you've identified a network problem..great.. so now my point stands, I think.. connect one of your PCs directly, no server, no proxy, no complicated kit, non-networked directly.. and see if it updates. That then would tell you the ONLY problem lies in your network kit or configuration, not in the PC builds (assuming all your PCs are identical).

event viewer

Hi Victor,

can you check something please,

admintools>Event viewer>WindowsfirewallAdvanced>Firewall

when you last installed ASCU,

Event ID 2004 MUST appear changing/allowing ASCU to update the system.

On another note looking at your previous debug logs you are running another AV, MSE.

Roy

All machines in that install

the program, the firewall was turned off

Thank you just for the concern, I think that it is a problem that has no solution by the user, of more this saying, not received any reply from IOBIT support (remember that went up the copy of the email that they send)

Hi dalchina;89371

I see that you understand that we are volunteers here... spread around the globe who offer help freely as we are able! The forum leaders here aren't employees of Iobit. (There are only few members here from Iobit who offer their support)

So my response is not unfortunate at all as Victor2k states...

Melvin_Deal

Es lamentable tu respuesta

EDIT: Google translate/traductor Google

It is unfortunate reply

It is the truth.

You are indeed correct that your inquiries on this matter should be made to Iobit support... (You may direct a new inquiry via PM (private message) to Cicely from Iobit support...) only they can address the issue concerning the non-prompt replies to your emails... we have never seen them!!

You are fortunate that other members voluntarily do what they can to help solve the issue! scrd01 is a very knowledgeable member and may very well be on to a possible solution... (or not) I don't know. All I stated was a response to the lack of recent replies by the forum leaders... and to let all know that the thread is still paid attention to.

Hi Victor, Hmm, I see their point in a way.. but it doesn't explain the non-response to our emailed submissions of debug files.

Now, you've identified a network problem..great.. so now my point stands, I think.. connect one of your PCs directly, no server, no proxy, no complicated kit, non-networked directly.. and see if it updates. That then would tell you the ONLY problem lies in your network kit or configuration, not in the PC builds (assuming all your PCs are identical).

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Mel

You are absolutely correct in all that you say, except "regarding the lack of recent replies by the forum leaders" .

While I understand that it may appear that way, if you look at the posts, you will see that the advice that this issue can probably only be solved by Iobit has been given many times. However, as you have said, we received no feedback from Victor2K regarding any responses he received from Iobit, and so we were out of the loop.

Additionally, as you rightly stated, many very knowledgeable users took up the cause of solving the issue, and the wise thing to do was to let them run with it, as the forum leaders were unlikely to be able to offer anything additional, to the great feedback and effort contributed by these users.

In particular. Dalchina,CPhilly,Buddahfan and scrd01, to name but some, have put a lot of effort and time into this issue.

Just to make the point, these are my posts...#90,#88,#76,#59,#56,#48,#47,#43,#9... which show that the thread was never forgotten, but was always monitored , and input was given when appropriate. I am but one of the many contributors.

I can understand Victor2K's frustration, and I hope that Iobit will have a solution for him, based on all the great data supplied by the users, but I think that Victor2K should be willing to listen to and try the suggestion made by users such as scrd01, Dalchina...etc.

Aye Scannan!

I certainly didn't mean to exclude any contribution by any member! I am but a member the same as you or anybody...

I can understand Victor2K's frustration, and I hope that Iobit will have a solution for him, based on all the great data supplied by the users, but I think that Victor2K should be willing to listen to and try the suggestion made by users such as scrd01, Dalchina...etc.
I agree on all your points.

I have provided a reminder link in my previous post so that Cicely may be reminded (if they wish to ask why they have no response). That is the best help I can give on this issue.:-|

Dalchina:

Wish it was more Victor2k.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Melvin_Deal

I think that answer you, already it makes no sense, because obviously do not read topics that were presented in detail and all you do is attack users

Each and every one of the suggestions of users as moderators consider them and apply any succeeded (replacement of files, changing rules of firewall etc etc etc)

I was stating one steps performed with its corresponding capture, makes 6 months approximately, send an email to the support of IOBIt and never got response, some questioned that has sent them, as well what went back to send e ice a capture to put all witness, up today still do not receive answer, if only mirarrias which is the subject more read (created by a user), te darias account, the problem is not only mine

the difference is that I'm trying to find a solution very even though yours, others perhaps changed their program

Creo que contestarte, ya no tiene sentido, porque evidentemente no lees los temas que se expusieron en detalle y lo único que haces, es atacar a los usuarios

Todas y cada una de las sugerencias tanto de los usuarios como de los moderadores las considere y aplique ninguna tuvo éxito (reemplazo de archivos , cambio de reglas de firewall etc etc etc)

Fui enunciando uno a uno los pasos que realizaba con su correspondiente captura, hace 6 mese aproximadamente , envie un email al soporte de IOBIt y jamas obtuve respuesta , algunos pusieron en duda que se los haya enviado , pues bien lo volvi a enviar e ice una captura para poner a todos de testigo , hasta hoy sigo sin recibir respuesta , si solo mirarrias que es el tema mas leido ( creado por un usuario), te darias cuenta , que el problema no es solo mio

La diferencia es que yo trato de buscar una solución muy a pesar tuyo , los otros quizás cambiaron de programa

Hi Victor

The language barrier certainly is an impediment.

I do remember Cicely responding several times.

Cicely is an IObit employee.

Several other users have suggested things to try in an attempt to assist you finding out what could be the trouble.

You write several times that you have reported your issue ½ a year ago to support@iobit.com

You are aware that the support is for paying customers only?

Did you have the pro version at that time?

Cheers

solbjerg

Melvin_Deal

I think that answer you, already it makes no sense, because obviously do not read topics that were presented in detail and all you do is attack users

Each and every one of the suggestions of users as moderators consider them and apply any succeeded (replacement of files, changing rules of firewall etc etc etc)

I was stating one steps performed with its corresponding capture, makes 6 months approximately, send an email to the support of IOBIt and never got response, some questioned that has sent them, as well what went back to send e ice a capture to put all witness, up today still do not receive answer, if only mirarrias which is the subject more read (created by a user), te darias account, the problem is not only mine

the difference is that I'm trying to find a solution very even though yours, others perhaps changed their program

Creo que contestarte, ya no tiene sentido, porque evidentemente no lees los temas que se expusieron en detalle y lo único que haces, es atacar a los usuarios

Todas y cada una de las sugerencias tanto de los usuarios como de los moderadores las considere y aplique ninguna tuvo éxito (reemplazo de archivos , cambio de reglas de firewall etc etc etc)

Fui enunciando uno a uno los pasos que realizaba con su correspondiente captura, hace 6 mese aproximadamente , envie un email al soporte de IOBIt y jamas obtuve respuesta , algunos pusieron en duda que se los haya enviado , pues bien lo volvi a enviar e ice una captura para poner a todos de testigo , hasta hoy sigo sin recibir respuesta , si solo mirarrias que es el tema mas leido ( creado por un usuario), te darias cuenta , que el problema no es solo mio

La diferencia es que yo trato de buscar una solución muy a pesar tuyo , los otros quizás cambiaron de programa

Hi Victor2k,

Note1: please give the screenshots when the program language is changed to English so we can understand the information written on them.

Note2: Also please fill in detail the OS + Computer Details section of your CP (Control Panel) in the forum).

Hi Victor2k,

I have requested from you to fill in the OS + Computer Details in User Public Profile 5 Months ago in this post and you still insist not to do that.

I would like to understand the reason behind that.

Cheers.

enoskype

With all due respect, I think that either you read in detail the post, several times comment that they are computers with 64-bit windows 7 and my connection in continuous under proxi, I think that thing expanse commented eh many times

What's more several times comment updates offline offering IOBIT are which used bitdefender for systems of 32 bit, not 64

note 1

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=13706&page=4

note2

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=14692&page=6

note 3

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=14692&page=7

They are some of the post where I mention the system that I use

Sorry, that me attacking constantly, for my the theme already is finished

Hi Victor2k,

FYI, not only yours but I read details of every post in the forum.

My question was for the User Profile, not that you have not mentioned what you are using in your posts.

I think I have made my point and you have edited your User profile.

In that way anybody who would like to help, now can easily read your profile and sees what you are using.

Thank you very much for the edition of your User Profile.

Don't give up, the problem with the commnication is the language barrier. Please believe me that nobody is attacking you.

I am positively sure that if your native language of the PC were English, there would be more helpers trying to figure out what is the problem of updating of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate when used in your configuration.

With your many PCs configured similar, is there any in your batch using English Windows?

Cheers.

panda

Hi Victor2k,

Panda advanced settings applies the following

"Blocking of files until results are returned from the cloud"

Prompt says this must be a value between 10 and 60 seconds.

NB this rule may apply to any cloud based download

IF the download results take longer than 60 than you are not going to get an update, 404 error?

Roy

As i said earlier

your firewall IS running

panda cloud anti virus running? (thats new)

ESET antivirusl

MSE antivirus is running

All Shown on your postings

WOULD you run from the toolbox Sysexplorer

for any pc, normal set-up

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all and Victor2k,

To solve the update error for users who use proxy, please download the improved Autoupdate.exe from http://wikisend.com/download/215720/AutoUpdate.exe and put it into program's installation folder to replce the original one there.

To open program's installation folder, please right click on program's desktop icon and select Open file location.

Please kindly inform us the result.

Thanks!

I know that you all have put a great effort into this Cicely... as have the volunteers here. I just want to say thanks to you all!

I hope Victor's issue is resolved by this.

The poster immediately before this post nts_jim seems to have come to a solution for himself as well; that may extend to Victor2k.

Hi all and Victor2k,

To solve the update error for users who use proxy, please download the improved Autoupdate.exe from http://wikisend.com/download/215720/AutoUpdate.exe and put it into program's installation folder to replce the original one there.

To open program's installation folder, please right click on program's desktop icon and select Open file location.

Please kindly inform us the result.

He finished the subject, does not mean that you have found the solution, simply stop trying.

Dated Jan. 24, I received an email from IOBIt support with another possible solution, I find my work holiday, back on March 4. The first thing that hare is to test the solution submitted by the holder and publish the results

As always thank you for the concern, to the users of the Forum:-D

Que haya finalizado el tema , no quiere decir que haya encontrado la solución , simplemente deje de intentarlo.

Con fecha 24 de enero recibí un email del soporte tecnico de IOBIt con otra posible solución , me encuentro de vacaciones de mi trabajo , regreso el 4 de marzo . Lo primero que haré es probar la solución, enviado por el soporte y publicare los resultados

Como siempre muchas gracias por la preocupación , a los usuarios del foro

• 3 weeks later...

Finally, I get the solution, autoupdate.exe file was the problem, the correction that I was sent, solved the problem after 8 months.

I am grateful to Cicely

I am grateful to all those who thought that it not mine it was an individual, my equipment if no error and was in evidence, was a program error

Moderators, some who told me, that the problem was only mine or my language or that he invented it, to study and respect others views

Thank you, everyone

Victor

Victor2k

I am very glad to hear that your problem is finally solved and the saga has come to an end.

While I understand your frustration with the whole issue, I would like to thank you and the other contributors for your perseverance and for all the valuable feedback and information you provided. This thread will I am sure, help many other users in the future.

Dear Victor2k,

We are very glad to hear that this error is resolved finally with the updated Autoupdate.exe.

Your contributions to this issue are highly appreciated. To express a little thanks from IObit, we'd like to gift you one key for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate. If you already have one, we'll extend the subscription for another year. Please PM me your email address so that I can give you this gift.

Cheers. :mrgreen:

Finally, I get the solution, autoupdate.exe file was the problem, the correction that I was sent, solved the problem after 8 months.

I am grateful to Cicely

I am grateful to all those who thought that it not mine it was an individual, my equipment if no error and was in evidence, was a program error

Moderators, some who told me, that the problem was only mine or my language or that he invented it, to study and respect others views

Thank you, everyone

Victor

Archived