IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Update Driver Booster to v2.4 & Get the Latest News

Cicely

@Snuffy

As for "100% failure" problem, do you mean Driver Booster 2 Beta 1 failed to update drivers? If yes, could you please re-install Driver Booster to update drivers again, then send us the log as below, so we can look into it?

Please help us look into this issue with the following steps:

1. Download the tool from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe

2. Double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. So you will get zipped file db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop.

3. Send the zip file to support10@iobit.com

Thanks again.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since installing Driver Booster all the problems with restarts and blue screens have disapeared, my games run smoother and over all performance has improved 1000%. thank you for this amazing prod I recommended this product. to my Daughter an she agrees all the problems with her laptop computer just vanished. keep of the good work .

wish i could say the same.... Brand New Acer uefi&gpt - hgst 1tb HDD, all very very new...

what I did was delete some drivers... then only allow MS to install GENERIC drivers... then ask IOBit to find an install new drivers... never got a complete driver install.

No crappy FW, No Crappy AV either. all pure Windows 8.1 update 1 and update 2 only....

Acer u5-610-ub12.

@Snuffy

As for "100% failure" problem, do you mean Driver Booster 2 Beta 1 failed to update drivers? If yes, could you please re-install Driver Booster to update drivers again, then send us the log as below, so we can look into it?

Thanks again.

Sorry forget to tell you I have already submitted this info-

@kostantin7, parkd1, Octavian and Snuffy,

As for the BIOS updates, I have forwarded your suggestions and options to our product team :)

Cicely thank you for listening and taking us seriously,IObit have the best products,and i sending my regards to all IObit team:you are doing amazing work !!!

THANK YOU ever so much. I had run my most current version of Driver Booster V1.5 Pro and it said that everything was perfect. Then ten minutes later I installed your Beta 2 version. WOW! What a difference. I ran the new Beta 2 version and a huge surprise, 21 drivers were reported as being out of date along with 2 game drivers (of which I've never used). Then when done with the 23 updates I clicked onto feedback and here is my comment. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Jon von Kessel

@travelingrndan,

Please take a screenshot of your Device Manager. And collect log file as below:

1. Download the tool from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe

2. Double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. So you will get zipped file db_info_xxxx.zipon your desktop.

3. Send us the zip file and the screenshot to our support support10@iobit.com

Thanks a lot.

Love the idea, and love the quickness with which it scans the drivers. My issue is that it will reach the 100% mark and even after sitting for nearly an hour, it seems stuck. I press the "stop" button and it doesn't stop. I "CTL ALT DEL" and force close it and then have to press the "End Now" button as well.

I have an ancient laptop and many of the "newest" updates for the drivers are from 2012 or much earlier, so not sure if that is the issue, but it will not install all the drivers.

I have attempted to just restart it and try them one at a time with the same result. You guys rock and I have complete confidence you will correct this.

I have a Dell Inspiron E1705 w/ T2400 @ 1.83GHz w/ 2 GB of RAM (little ancient, right!?)

Thanks in advance!

Dan Cottrill