IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Update Driver Booster to v2.4 & Get the Latest News

Cicely

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and Gentleman,

by using Driverbooster 2beta one Driver seemed not to be correct, cause System comes after reboot only to the Starting Windows page then HD stopps working.

The driver is the Standard ACHI Serieller-ATA-Controller, AMD SATA Controller Driver.

My Version is 6.1.7601.18231 21.06.2006, The Updateversion with the Problem is the 1.2.1.359 6.11.2013.

Hope that helps !!!

Sincerely

Erkenntnis

Completely screwed up most of my drivers. My computer will no longer recognise my phone even if I try to overwrite the bad drivers given by this program. A Windows repair did not even fix the problem. I would have to reinstall Windows entirely to fix all the drivers which this Beta has destroyed. What's worse is that the drivers are now locked and cannot be overwritten unless I take ownership of them and there are a lot. Every driver had the same date (20/11/2010) even for my phone which came out in 2014.

hope this will catch also the driver that usually have to go by yourself to fix... more sensible and recective..to difficoult drivers. (.but anyway ,is already better then others softs)... i did't have occasion yet to test properly.. i'll organize some trap for him to test it.. ciao good work i like you iobit peaple :)

I hope that version 2 will have possibility to create a Portable Version of Driver Booster.

bella idea prima io bit realizzava soft portatili appena uscito mi sembra... ok ciao buona giornata. :)

EDIT:

Please post in English or at least give an auto translation as below:

Google Translate:

nice idea before I realized bit soft laptops just came out I think ... ok hello good day. :)

mi dispiace ma ho dovuto disinstallare. poiche ho fatto dei cambiamenti peper permettere di aggiornare.ma ha trovato da solo altri 22 driver da modificare. ma non erano tutti corretti, qualche falso omonimo. tipo che riconosceva driver differenti con i miei. insomma ora ho il pc totalmente sottosopra. pero puo essere che è stato smart defrag. poiche mi è stato inserito in automatico. e con i soft iobhit. puo essere che è stato lui a sconclusionarmi le dll ed i buchi che trovo ora nel sistema. l'ho sempre ritenuto troppo agressivo come software smart defrag. comunque appena rimetto apposto il tutto lo reinstallo e vedo meglio cosa è successo. comunque ha ancora molto da limare.penso. poiche scambia troppi driverper quelli che non sono e li sostituisce con altri forse simili. ma di un altra casa produttrice. (es. io ho msi ed ho so win7 della dell .e driver boost mi ha scambiato x dell sistem driver. non ha riconociuto msi. . ha preso come asempio pochi parametri per fare la comparazione, va raffinato un bel po'.) pero è gia bellissimo e molto veloce anche una saetta! . insomma ora le news dalla mia macchina msi 760ga-p43(fx) / driver cipset correlati sono questi vediamo meglio piu tardi. mi dispiace che non sono brava e non conosco l'informatica, senno vi aiutavo meglio. spero che siano servite queste news per adesso. ciao alla prossima. :)

EDIT:

ATTENTION 6anto9:

THIS IS TE LAST TIME I GIVE THE Google TRANSLATION FOR YOU, NEXT TIME I WILL DELETE YOUR POSTS IF THERE IS NO TRANSLATION!!

ATTENZIONE 6anto9:

QUESTO E 'TE ultima volta che diamo la traduzione di Google PER VOI, la prossima volta andrò cancellare i tuoi post, se non esiste alcuna traduzione !!

Google Translation: / Google Traduttore:

I'm sorry but I had to uninstall. I have since made ​​changes to allow peper aggiornare.ma has found itself another 22 drivers to change. but they were all correct, some false namesake. type that recognized different drivers with mine. in short, I now have the pc totally upside down. however, may be that it was smart defrag. since I have been inserted automatically. and with soft iobhit. may be that it was he who sconclusionarmi the dll and now I find that the holes in the system. I've always considered too aggressive as smart defrag software. anyway just get back affixed to reinstall all the best and see what happened. it still has a lot to limare.penso. because too many mistakes driverper those that are not and replace them with other, perhaps similar. but of an other manufacturer. (eg,. msi and I know I have the dell win7 driver boost .and I swapped x dell driver sistem. has not riconociuto msi.. asempio took as few parameters to make the comparison, it should be refined quite a bit '.) but is already beautiful and very fast even a lightning bolt! . In short time the news from my car msi 760ga-p43 (fx) / driver related cipset are these we see better later. I'm sorry that I'm not good and I do not know computer science, wisdom helped you better. I hope they serve these news yet. hello to the next. :)

The download was straight forwards, apart from Major Geeks always sending you off to download stuff you don't want

The program ran straight away and showed 4 drivers that needed updating. It then proceeded to update 11 drivers, which was slightly disconcerting.

However, one of these was Java. This has constantly ben highlighted by Windows as neeeding updating but every time I have tried the Java website has bamboozled me and I haven't found the correct update.

This one just went straight in so that was much better.

So, apart from not knowing exactly which drivers I've updated, it has worked excellently.

Hi, Support

I have problem with updating ADOBE FLASH PLAYER PLUGIN (this is on my PC latest outdated update)------Current version: 14.0.0.90-------DB found new version: 14.0.0.179------Adobe released 15.0.0

After click on Update All or Update...I get this message:

install_flash_player_14_0_0_179.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point__CxxFrameHandler3 could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll......

I know, what is it---but I cannot fix this problem-----I have original msvcrt.dll version 7.0.2600.5512--please help me-this problem is when running Windows 8 setup.exe, too---so I cannot install Windows 8

I'm not sure if this means that the Adobe Flash Player not supports Windows XP already at this time

I use Windows XP Professional +SP3

works fine, very fast, very accurate, but it wants to reinstall every other day. ? Beta 2.

send feedback never works, recommend you allow or have link to connect directly to, saves time on the (duh we trying to connect) and never can. so it does waste a lot of time. (Actually removed the give feedback and only have a direct link to the forum.

• Like 1

Hi I have been using your Driver Booster beta and I want to say that I love the new design and the interface of the beta version… I have the pro version installed also do I need to uninstall it to use the beta version or keep them both? Also does this version detect the bios in it as well to update it.

Thanks I am very impressed with it so far I have it installed on all three of my PCs.

• Like 1