IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

I had a problem, my webcam on my computer stopped working. After a few minutes I thought maybe the advanced systemcare's turbo boost caused it to stop working so I tried turning off turbo boost and the webcam started working again. Moral of the story, just keep turbo boost off, it disables too much stuff. Sometimes too much optimization can cause problems!

I think Advanced system care was better when it was just simple scan and repair like it was when it was Advanced Windows Care V2 Personal. I've been using IObit products since that time! (Many years) I can not imagine using a computer without it. It would be so slow! My recommendations for future products: Integrate SmartDefrag v4 into advanced systemcare 8. Like most other companies e.g. SystemMechanic have all the driver update, defrag and everything in 1 product. I think Smart Defrag (at least) and maybe Driver Booster should be included as toolbox modules in the new ASC8. Like ASC8 can now defrag multiple drives, all you need now is to add boot defrag option in the settings of asc8 under drive optimization. Smart Defrag completely integrated into ASC8.

Hi kenny23,

Thanks for your suggestion, I will report to our product team for serious consideration.

For the Turbo Boost issue, could you please help us look into the issue to prevent it from disturbing you again?

Please turn on Turbo Boost, when the webcam stops working, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks for your work and looking forward to hearing from you.:oops::oops::oops:

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cicely,

As per your suggestion, I have attached IObit_Debug_Info.zip from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe. I suspect the Bluetooth Support Service was switched from automatic to manual and left as such when I decided to try ASC Power Plan.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_13915_1409308770770_197[/ATTACH]

Hi CharnK,

Thanks for your feedback. To prevent Bluetooth Support Service from being switched to manual status, please do not tick item Turn on Turbo Boost at Windows Startup in the last step when you configure Turbo Boost.

Have a nice day!:oops:

I wasn't sure where to submit the requested items so I'll post them here.

Hi LeCard,

Please open Start Menu, then click All Programs, click Accessories, click run, input cmd to open Command Line Editor, then input chkdsk C: to see whether it freezes.

Thanks for your work.:-)

Hi CharnK,

Thanks for your feedback. To prevent Bluetooth Support Service from being switched to manual status, please do not tick item Turn on Turbo Boost at Windows Startup in the last step when you configure Turbo Boost.

Have a nice day!:oops:

Hi Cicely,

Are you implying that Turbo Boost should not be turned on each time Windows starts? I have ticked that item, and ever since I changed Bluetooth Service back to automatic, I have had no more issue with the Bluetooth Service again.

By the way, have you got any news regarding why my C: drive on Asus T100 is not recognized as an SSD yet?

Hi LeCard,

Please open Start Menu, then click All Programs, click Accessories, click run, input cmd to open Command Line Editor, then input chkdsk C: to see whether it freezes.

Thanks for your work.:-)

It freezes up during stage 2 at approximately the same percent remaining as ASC v8. I was however able to get ASC v8 to complete it's disk checks after a couple attempts.

Hi Cicely,

Are you implying that Turbo Boost should not be turned on each time Windows starts? I have ticked that item, and ever since I changed Bluetooth Service back to automatic, I have had no more issue with the Bluetooth Service again.

By the way, have you got any news regarding why my C: drive on Asus T100 is not recognized as an SSD yet?

Hi CharnK,

To help you fix the issue, please take the following instructions:

1. Please download diskinfo.exe from https://www.sendspace.com/file/6h0dcx
  2. Then please run diskinfo.exe, and send back the generated file diskinfo_log.txt to us.

Thanks for your work.:oops:

It freezes up during stage 2 at approximately the same percent remaining as ASC v8. I was however able to get ASC v8 to complete it's disk checks after a couple attempts.

Hi LeCard,

This issue may be caused by temporary system error, please attempt several times next time it freezes. Also, our product team will continue to figure this out.

Thanks for your understanding.:oops:

I have a PC with a motherboard msi p43-760ga .; 8350 fx, nvidia gtx 770.

I find that it is still too aggressive. I find icons, programs, and settings moved or disappeared. I was going to the first asc that you you achieved a few years ago. x be the rest are your loyal customer ever since you came out. I never got a gift from you but ... but does nothing. see a bit because it is so aggressive on the system. I now move the defrag to 5% and see if I can put some more light poarametro more .but are already save all the cleaning. hello good work

Annulla modifiche

Love the products they help my users maintain a clean PC which is very hard to do most of the time. New version 8 is filled with a lot of great tools, new facelift is nice as well. But it would be better if there was support for cloning, imaging, restoring hard drives. Thanks

So ... It would be great if you would implement patcher to update.

It's uncomfortable to uninstall and download and install one after one.

Patcher with change log and with other informations would be really usefull.

Thank you.

I like the beta it runs smoothly and is a lot! faster than version 7 i've been using this program for a bit now and i like it its pretty simple the toolbox is an amazing feature like everyone else said something to add with getting rid of uninstalled files and just work on more of a "deep clean" and it will be perfect

Hi CharnK,

To help you fix the issue, please take the following instructions:

1. Please download diskinfo.exe from https://www.sendspace.com/file/6h0dcx
  2. Then please run diskinfo.exe, and send back the generated file diskinfo_log.txt to us.

Thanks for your work.:oops:

Hi Cicely,

Attached please find the file diskinfo_log.txt.

[ATTACH]temp_13949_1409848897613_720[/ATTACH]

prejudice iobit many years and I use your program seen it evolve and everything added or correct the program was senpre better now then I give you tips to improve it even more then you could add a method to update windows one to do the cleaning a recovery disc kit in case of a malfunction of windows then perhaps create several serioni then I would introduce also the way to make the program quests if there are updates for other programs that are installed on your computer and then also a method to clear the cache of windows updates and then create a sezzione where you can not delete files but keep them in the program but compressed so that the program will keep them even if you have to format the pc ie a recording emaile a rescue in a virtual disk type icloud cieo many things that could avntaggiare your program

here's to you new styles of Advanced SystemCare

prejudice iobit many years and I use your program seen it evolve and everything added or correct the program was senpre better now then I give you tips to improve it even more then you could add a method to update windows one to do the cleaning a recovery disc kit in case of a malfunction of windows then perhaps create several serioni then I would introduce also the way to make the program quests if there are updates for other programs that are installed on your computer and then also a method to clear the cache of windows updates and then create a sezzione where you can not delete files but keep them in the program but compressed so that the program will keep them even if you have to format the pc ie a recording emaile a rescue in a virtual disk type icloud cieo many things that could avntaggiare your program

here's to you new styles of Advanced SystemCare

Hi simone.terragni,

Thanks for your suggestions. Thumbs up I will report to our product team for serious consideration.

Besides, feature of cleaning cache of windows updates has been already realized in ASC v8.

Welcome more suggestions.:oops:

Cheers!

My next suggestions for ASC8--------

Improve Junk Files Clean--

+Add clean Recent Documents

+Add clean Run (in Start Menu)

+Add clean Network Passwords

+Add clean Start Menu Shortcuts

+Add clean Desktop Shortcuts

+Add clean Windows Event Logs

+Add clean Environment Path

+Add clean Hotfix Uninstallers

+Add clean Custom Files and Folders

+Add clean Wipe Disk Space

+Add clean Junk Files Clean for other disk drives

Improve Privacy Sweep---

Improve Firefox Clean

+Add clean Site Preferences

+Add clean Extensions Cache

Improve Google Chrome Clean

+Add clean Last Download Location

Improve Applications Clean

+Add clean Office 2003 and Office 2013

+Add clean Utorrent

+Add clean MS Search

Improve Internet Explorer

Improve Registry Fix

+Add clean Missing Shared DLLs

+Add clean Type Libraries

+Add clean Installers

+Add clean Unused Startup Item (it does not include Startup Items, which you turned off from installed ASC8)

Add Driver Wiper Utility to Toolbox((((it fully and completely wipe or format selected disk drive-----it can remove selected item on disk, also.....It remove selected disk drive or selected folders, if is any folder using now, too.

It'd be nice if I didn't have to download file shredder, Window's fix, and most other Tool Box components separately. I have to use public wifi and sometimes forget to download all that separate stuff. It's easier for me to DELETE stuff than to remember to ADD it.