IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ACCPresidentLB, thank you for helping us test this beta program.

Your feedback and suggestions are forwarded to our manager for consideration.

Please post here if you have other wonderful ideas.

Let's working together to make ASC 8 better.

Cheers.

The theme is monochromatic and can be improved (for ASC was always like that so change could be there). Plus the additional tools downloaded aren't there on the toolbox list. On some screens it takes up the whole screen without maximizing

The theme is monochromatic and can be improved (for ASC was always like that so change could be there). Plus the additional tools downloaded aren't there on the toolbox list. On some screens it takes up the whole screen without maximizing

Hi dev3, glad to hear from you. :)

I have forwarded your concerns to our manager for consideration.

Regarding the maximizing problem, can you give us more details? Do you mean that ASC 8 Beta 1.0 takes up the whole screen without maximizing? Please take related screenshots to send to feedback@iobit.com.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

And please download the tool from

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I love the new graphics/look of the new Beta 8 version. Just downloaded it today and will let you know further how it goes.

I have always been a big fan of ASC. I get the full version when I can afford it. I have several computers and they all run well

because of having ASC installed on them.

Just A Little Story Before I First Got This Product About 2-3 Years Ago:

I Was Looking Online For A Program To Clean My Computer. I Wasn't As Knowledgeable About Computers Back Then As I Am Now, So I Just Went Around Searching For Cleaning Programs, And Not Necessarily Seeing If The Program Was Just A Ad That Would Require You To Buy To Repair. To Find Out, I Had To Perform A Scan And Wait For The Results. After Recognizing A Pattern, I Could Almost Assume Any Program I Tried Would Require Me To Pay. So My Actions Beyond There Were: Wait For It To Popup The Registration Panel And See How Cheap It Was. I Eventually Run Into Advanced SystemCare 6 And Assumed That It Would Require Me To Pay Or Get A Registration Code Upon Completion. I Performed The Scan, And Was A Little Surprised That After The Scan, The Program Had No Registration Pop-up. I Clicked The Fix Button Assuming That That Would Probably Trigger A Registration Panel, And To My Surprise: Nothing! It Actually Fixed My Pc Up Without Requiring Me To Register!

After About A Year, I Decided I Wanted To Purchase The Full Version To See How Much Better It Was. I Never Regretted Buying This Program! I Also Re-Purchased After It Expired, And I Plan On Doing So Again When This License Expires!

Hi Cicely! I am writed these message 6 days ago. Are any problems with network sending, because you don´t answer on my suggestions for Startup Manager and Performance Monitor, which you question me. Here are.

Hi, Cicely----in Startup Manager I have boot time 65sec.---what I do with them?-----I have suggestions for Startup Manager:

1. Add optimizing disabled startup items, too.

2. Add optimizing disabled and enabled Windows Services, too (this is important problem system startup)

3. Add optimizing system shutdown(please ---to turn off the computer during the 2-3sec)

4. Add optimizing all ran processes in system---

5. Add finding and removing malicious processes, which high-burdening your hardware Processor and which slow computer performance and load programs and websites

6. And please the Startup Manager move to scanning for SCAN....for item System Optimization---Startup Manager optimizing system boot time and shutdown and his ran processes---in toolbox Startup Manager isn´t good but in SCAN like added engine in System Optimization.

7. Add display system boot time when system startup like notification

And my suggestions for Performance Monitor

1. Add viewing how many MG or GB from max----RAM using

2. Enlarge the circle

3. Add still see the use of Network, Disk, CPU and RAM

kiedy będzie do pobrania Advanced System Care v 8 beta 2,czy będzie już w wielu językach między innymi polskim,czy będzie możliwe przetłumaczenie na język polski.jerzy

EDIT:

Google Translate

when download Advanced System Care v 8 Beta 2, or is in several languages​​, among others, Polish, whether it will be possible to translate the language of polski.jerzy

jersym,

IObit Forum is in English, please give at least an automated translation

Thank you for your reply Cicely...

Was still thinking on the detail Performance Monitor and something just didn't seem right to me... couldn't figure it out right away, then it hit me: The Boost Button & Shutdown button. First, I was expecting when the Boost Button was used and activated, I was expecting it work much like a toggle switch in the manner that if Boost is activated, it would light up neon Blue, and once it was deactivated, light would go out. I noticed the message light up under it, which is nice, and its timeout to disappear seemed properly set, but the toggle light for the button would make it more apparent when Boost is running.

It also came to mind, that for me anyway, the Shutdown Button is a waste. I have been using ASC for years (since version 5, I believe), and am aware that the shutdown button was suggested and introduced a while back, but I started thinking maybe it's time to consider integrating Smart Memory directly into the Performance Monitor (PM) with its button and its setting built right into ASC. In the settings, you could have a check box for starting with Windows/ASC and all the settings that the program has in its standalone, then have a button in PM that works on same principle that I suggested for the Boost Button. It is my strong belief that Smart Ram should also be integrated in the ASC Care Scan also (which I believe it once was, maybe??? Memory fuzzy!). This goes back to your marketing of a "1-click" maintenance software. My personal belief is that the shutdown should be replace with this Smart Ram button, but the masses of users may think otherwise, but at least add a button in for it.

Again, just suggestions & "food for thought" on how it improve on the wonderful product you have constantly been improving over the years. I really want to give a "Hats-Off" to IOBit for not following the masses of scam programs out there, just to make a quick buck on the novice users, but instead you're offering a state of the art maintenance software that is easy for novice user to understand, and it still has the quality performance that advance users (geeks like me... LOL) want. I have many friends in MMOs that have had issues in their PCs all over the U.S. and since I can't be there hands on to aid them, I ALWAYS suggest them download ASC and use its tools to aid in troubleshooting and optimizing their PCs performance during our troubleshooting process.

Hi scrockett, happy to know that you like Advanced SystemCare 8.

Hi Machinemania3, thank you for sharing such a great story. We are lucky to have loyal users like you.

And if you guys ever have any questions or suggestions to ASC 8, please share them here.

Cheers.

Hi Cicely! I am writed these message 6 days ago. Are any problems with network sending, because you don´t answer on my suggestions for Startup Manager and Performance Monitor, which you question me. Here are.

Hi, Cicely----in Startup Manager I have boot time 65sec.---what I do with them?-----I have suggestions for Startup Manager:

1. Add optimizing disabled startup items, too.

2. Add optimizing disabled and enabled Windows Services, too (this is important problem system startup)

3. Add optimizing system shutdown(please ---to turn off the computer during the 2-3sec)

4. Add optimizing all ran processes in system---

5. Add finding and removing malicious processes, which high-burdening your hardware Processor and which slow computer performance and load programs and websites

6. And please the Startup Manager move to scanning for SCAN....for item System Optimization---Startup Manager optimizing system boot time and shutdown and his ran processes---in toolbox Startup Manager isn´t good but in SCAN like added engine in System Optimization.

7. Add display system boot time when system startup like notification

And my suggestions for Performance Monitor

1. Add viewing how many MG or GB from max----RAM using

2. Enlarge the circle

3. Add still see the use of Network, Disk, CPU and RAM

Hi renodos500. thank you for your suggestions. I have forwarded them to our manager for consideration.

About your third suggestion for Performance Monitor, please move your cursor to the circle and click the dropdown button to show full window of PM. And you will see the 4 items shown.

Please post here if you have any other ideas.

Cheers.

Hi sunny staines, database of Spyware Removal updates with Advanced SystemCare version update.

Hi jerzyzm, Polish language will be available in Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 2.0.

Please post here if you guys have any other questions or ideas.

Cheers.

Thank you for your reply Cicely...

Was still thinking on the detail Performance Monitor and something just didn't seem right to me... couldn't figure it out right away, then it hit me: The Boost Button & Shutdown button. First, I was expecting when the Boost Button was used and activated, I was expecting it work much like a toggle switch in the manner that if Boost is activated, it would light up neon Blue, and once it was deactivated, light would go out. I noticed the message light up under it, which is nice, and its timeout to disappear seemed properly set, but the toggle light for the button would make it more apparent when Boost is running.

It also came to mind, that for me anyway, the Shutdown Button is a waste. I have been using ASC for years (since version 5, I believe), and am aware that the shutdown button was suggested and introduced a while back, but I started thinking maybe it's time to consider integrating Smart Memory directly into the Performance Monitor (PM) with its button and its setting built right into ASC. In the settings, you could have a check box for starting with Windows/ASC and all the settings that the program has in its standalone, then have a button in PM that works on same principle that I suggested for the Boost Button. It is my strong belief that Smart Ram should also be integrated in the ASC Care Scan also (which I believe it once was, maybe??? Memory fuzzy!). This goes back to your marketing of a "1-click" maintenance software. My personal belief is that the shutdown should be replace with this Smart Ram button, but the masses of users may think otherwise, but at least add a button in for it.

Again, just suggestions & "food for thought" on how it improve on the wonderful product you have constantly been improving over the years. I really want to give a "Hats-Off" to IOBit for not following the masses of scam programs out there, just to make a quick buck on the novice users, but instead you're offering a state of the art maintenance software that is easy for novice user to understand, and it still has the quality performance that advance users (geeks like me... LOL) want. I have many friends in MMOs that have had issues in their PCs all over the U.S. and since I can't be there hands on to aid them, I ALWAYS suggest them download ASC and use its tools to aid in troubleshooting and optimizing their PCs performance during our troubleshooting process.

Hi ACCPresidentLB, thank you again for your detailed feedback and such clear explanation about your suggestion. I have forwarded it to our manager for serious consideration.

If you ever have any other ideas, please share them here.

Cheers.

już poleciłem program ASC 8 koledze i wnukowi,chwali was za wygląd.Bo na razie nie mogę dokładnie sprawdzić w 100% działania w wersji polskiej bo ociągacie się z wersją 8.2 wtedy można ocenić w pełni wersję ASC 8.kiedy macie zamiar opublikować 8.2. jerzy

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

I have already recommended the program ASC 8 colleague and grandson praises you for wygląd.Bo yet I can not see exactly 100% action in Polish because lingering in version 8.2 then you can assess the full version of ASC 8. When are you going to publish 8.2. george

jestem bardzo zadowolony,czekam na wersje ASC 8.2 ,wyglÄd i opcje sÄ ustawione do szybkiego otwarcia interfejs przejrzysty

EDIT: Redagować

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

I am very happy, I'm waiting for version 8.2 ASC, look ... di ... options are set for the opening of a transparent interface

WARNING! / OSTRZEŻENIE!

jerzym,

This is the last time I have used Google Translate for you, if you post in any other language than English, or do not put at least an automated translation together with your language, I am going to dele your posts!

To jest ostatni raz użyłem Google Translate dla Ciebie, jeśli masz pisać w innym języku niż angielski, lub nie umieścić przynajmniej automatycznego tłumaczenia wraz ze swoim języku, będę dele swoje posty!

My feedback is this. When I tried it, it was slower scanning than version 7.3 that I already have. I like the software update feature, and also the browser clean up for Chrome. If you can speed up the scanning that would be great. It took like 10 minutes to scan the entire computer for problems than the current version of 7.3. Also since I am a subscriber and have a license for 7.3 do I get Version

8 Pro with my license? I just hope this new version works faster than 7.3 when it comes to scanning. The 8.1 version of this software is more packed with features than 7.3. I will do my best to share with friends and family when the time comes. Thanks! :)

just made the download and first scan. So far I can't see improvements but might come. With v. 7.3 satisfied with an exemption: malware-threats were not found as I had expected, was forced to install Malwarebytes as a virus blocked my use of skype!!! Maybe v.8 will not let such things happend!??

Will be back with more info as soon as registered anything worth to report.

Mouse-greetings from Sweden

EDIT: rsobject, welcome to the Forum. I have moved your post here as it is feedback and it was unnecessary for you to start a new Topic.

The first problem with ASC 8 B 1 just showed up. I am using Asus T100 with the power cord plugged in. Somehow the Iobit Power Plan managed to put the screen brightness at the lowest. This should be highest when the notebook is connected to wall outlet.