IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

Hi Supaslick88 & kenny23, thank you for your wonderful suggestions. We will seriously consider them. :)

And kenny23, if you turn on Active Optimize, it will optimize your PC whether you have ASC 8 running or not! For Turbo Boost, please tick option "Turn on Turbo Boost at Windows startup" at the end of configuration. You will have TB boosting your PC whether you have ASC 8 running or not too! :)

Hi TJB1982, please click Skin icon on top right of Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0 and click "Customize background picture...". Then you will be able to choose a picture of your own to be the background picture of ASC 8 Beta 1.0, as you wished. :)

Cheers

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Max Martin, thank you for explaining your suggestion so clearly and your support to IObit is very much appreciated. Your valuable suggestions will be sent to our manager for serious consideration.

Hi Lyon275, your suggestions are wrote down to send to our manager too.

Please post here if you guys have any other feedback or suggestions.

Cheers

I have some suggestions for Advanced system Care 8

Performance Monitor should have possibility to customized display (Display CPU activity instead of RAM or display Disk instead of RAM.

AutoScan need to be executed at every 5, 10, 30 computer start or define a scan data and execute scan with first start of computer (ex: AutoScan at 05.04.14 on first computer start ) .

In Protect section should be added possibility to configure Plugin/Toolbar Cleaner. Also would be interesting if will be added possibility to display more tools when Toolbox interface is maximized.

In Toolbox, in section System Clean should be added Iobit Unlocker, without require supplementary download. Some tools from section System Clean and Security and Repair require supplementary download when user want to open, this thing is not very good, Advanced System Care 8 should come with all tools without necessity to download and install separately. In section Advanced Fix from WinFix it is necessary to add Windows Update Fix, for fix problems that prevent install correctly latest updates. Start-Up manager has strong features and was optimized, this is very good, some tasks cannot be delayed from start-up, this thing require little optimization. In Start-Up tool feature Intelligent Disk Accelerate can be adapted for SSD and in general Optimization features included in Start-Up Manager are effective and need to develop. Internet Booster some features are available only for windows 7 and Vista, this features need to be changed or optimized for run good on Windows 8 or new versions of Windows. Disk Doctor was not optimized and has not significant changes, in final version need to update little this tool.

Economy Mode is included in Turbo Boost section, this is not good, Economy Mode must run independently and should optimized processor energy and hardware energy consummation for an efficient energy save and reduce background tasks and graphics. I advise that Economy Mode be separately and do not try to boost (Maximize) performance while saves energy. Actual, mode in which Economy Mode saves energy is not efficient, need to develope this feature.

Software Updater is a very good feature, in feature can be added more programs to check if are up-to-date. Also Software Updater it is not very good that it is included in Action Center, Software Updater should be included in Toolbox for example.

In Toolbox should be added Browser Configuration Wizard (Performs a security analysis for web browsers settings.)

Security Reinforce need to have additional check parameters: Invalid SCR files association, Services termination timeout is inside allowable range, Process termination is inside the allowable range, Autorun from hard drivers is disabled, Autorun from network drives is disabled, Microsoft Internet Explorer- caching of data that is received over a secure channel is disabled, Microsoft Internet Explorer- some websites have been added to the list of trusted websites, Internet Explorer- cache auto clean-up on browser is enable, Internet Explorer- display of extensions for files of known file types is enabled, Internet Explorer homepage has been changed, Search for vulnerable applications, Scan for weak passwords, Enable standard Internet Security zone settings, Enable phishing filter in Internet Explorer, Enable download file security check, Disabled script extinction in Media Player , Disable automatic download of new codecs in Media Player, Disable Java script in all browsers and in adobe reader, Show hidden files and files extinctions, Enable attachment security in Outlook and Windows Mail, etc.

In protect Section can be added Anti-Banner (a protection component designed to block publicity banners on web pages).

In Advanced Settings in section Disk Defragment should be possible to select for optimizer 2 or more disks, this will be very useful, scan 2 disks or more suddenly without require to select one disk for optimization.

I have noticed 2 problems on Advanced System Care 8.0.0.294:

1. When scan Disk errors, the program keeps pending on Analyzing Local Disk (C:)

2. The text of advancement txt beneath the scanning title is very difficult to read

Wow, there have been lots of great suggestions here. To my shame, I cannot come up with anything better so I'm not even going to try. Have the beta installed on a tablet PC and will see how it works.

Been using ASC Pro on three computers for about 5 years and love it, along with ASC free, Smart Defrag and Uninstaller on two others. I have found the Malware Fighter to make my computers sluggish, so I don't use it but everything else is great. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing what suggestions make it into the final release. If I do think of anything, I'll let you know, but there are far too many folks here with much more valuable feedback than I could ever give.

Hello Forum members, staff and developers..

Before I start I have to confess that now currently I don't use Iobit products.. I used ASC v7 pro, and I hope in future I would return back to use iobit products..

Couple days ago I checked ASC v8. I downloaded and tested it and here are my feedback and ideas. First I will write what I like. Latter what have disappointed me.

ASC v8 main window and UI, I like it.. No complains about it. And For guys think otherwise I would ask, do he plan keep ASC opened 24 hours per day 7 days per week? Probably no.. :)

Care: this stuff I like, you can choose what to scan and what do not.. Better than TuneUp(which I currently using.).

Protection: This one I think best stuff that developers have made..

Turbo Boost: this one I like, even TuneUp could not give me what I needed.

Start Up manager: in ASC v8 I like it, gives realy good options, better than other pc managers....

Ram Cleaning: I like this option and I miss it in tune up..... QQ

Smart defrag: I like it..

And probably thats it what I like as main ASC 8.

Now time for things which disappointed me and why I don't use ASC at this moment.

First and main thing I don't like about ASC 8 or even older versions. Is that all products are separated from main ASC application. When you choose file shredder. Its download it. I travel around EU so I am not connected to internet all time.

Next thing that not all apps are embed together. Driver booster, smart defragment, all Action center is bad.. Look to other pc managers, they embed all apps in one main app.

Third thing I didn't like that action center + some other stuffs are more less installed separeted. Iobit unistaller, surf protection, malware protection and ect.. And its usually just increase pc/laptop load and decrease perfomance.

Fourth. ASC smart defrag. Its separated, why ? Its one of major stuff in any pc manager app. Now its separated... same as iobit unistaller. One of best apps are separated from ASC suite.. I understand that some peoples would like to choose some products separated,, however When you choose ASC suite you hoping that you get all stuffs which are listed in description..

Now lest talk about apps separated...

ASC malwaver/spywaver protection. Its weak.. realy weak. And even when I ussed ASC v7 I keeped it turned off. Even its where annoying messages that I need update it,. (I was on my trip to spain. and I didn't have internet connection.)

Next thing that, I had chance to put spyware protection agains some spywares/malwavers, and ASC didn't notice at all, even I updated database.. I needed use DrWeb scan on deman to remove spywares and malwavers, which ASC didn't catch..

I don't speak about virruses, for them I keeping AVG.

Surf protection.: come one, most of antivirus/internet security have this option, and its pointless to keep turned on. So its usually is removed from my laptop. AVG free version gives same stuffs.

So either you start developing good spyware + antivirus app which could be ussed without other internet security suites or stop wasting time.. This feature is faill..

Disk cleaner: disc cleaner, its work kinda good, even little better than tune up. But yet I have to remove a lot of folders/files which are unused for days/weak/months. So its neither bad or neither best.

But in order to deal with this problem I using CCleaner. I hoping that developers find way to improve ASC disk scanner....

Iobit unistaller: I like it a lot, however, after removing any program/game which this utility, even after powerfull scan its still keeping a lot of leftovers. far more than RevoUnistaller, And also some programs iobit could not find, which win 7 unistall manager could. So I also hoping that Iobit developers improve this apps capabilities.

Register cleaner: good app, I like it, but I also find that I have to clean it manually by my own. Even after revo unistall/iobit unistall v4, register cleaner find a lot of problems, and even then CCleaner finds errors after cleaning register...And finally I have to open register editor and remove remaining trashes manualy by my own. Simply by ussing register editors search option.....

I hope Iotbit find solution to make it better...

So majors problems are that best apps are more less separated from ASC suite.

Also I would suggest that ASC gadget would have feature which allow usser to choose add most ussed apps running option directly in to gadget, like cleaner/boost. Which would prevent trashing desktop with icons.

For now as you can see I using other utilities as alternatyve to iobit ASC suit. I like it, really, but simply its not good enough to keep it as main pc managing utility.

Also one of the best thing I would happy that more apps would support GPU acceleration.. And I would also be happy find Free space wipe feature in upcoming ASC versions..

I hope that in future I could throw away all other utilities and keep ASC as main one. But now, I can't do it..

Error after using cleaning tool ASC8 Disc C /

http://img105.imagevenue.com/loc482/th_37747_Przechwytywanie2_123_482lo.jpg

Lng.file copy version v.7 to v.8 Language folder and linguistic settings, the program does not have to choose the type of language despite the addition of the file, still only eng lng.

If possible, or you can develop a detailed set of a test according to whom we could examine the program and its components to track down bugs and problems in program work and accuracy and stability and bug code where you care the most and are the most important to remove / improvement.

Hi TJB1982, sorry for all the inconvenience. Have you got your flash player working again?

an you please help us do another test? Please go to Settings and click Browser Cleaner, then please tick the option "Use the same settings in Privacy Sweep", click Apply and OK.

Then please run Chrome as usual and exit it. Please click Clean Now to see whether flash player gets broken again.

If it does, please take screenshots showing error message of flash broken to send to us for checking.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Thanks a million.

Yes I got flash player working again :). I also checked the "Use the same settings in Privacy Sweep" box and ran the browser cleaner and that did not break flash again. Also when flash was broken it was just in chrome flash still worked in IE etc.

Uninstaller 4.0 tested on 3 different systems. total failure, I have to install then can uninstall 1 item, then its dead...

Windows 8.1updates Aug Enterprise and Pro. FF and IE11 - now that I installed 8 beta - i have to also click every link 2 times, in FF and IE, total removal of 8Beta with REVO reboot an all links work with 1 click again. so going back to uninstall 3. thanks for letting me test...

I have noticed 2 problems on Advanced System Care 8.0.0.294:

1. When scan Disk errors, the program keeps pending on Analyzing Local Disk (C:)

2. The text of advancement txt beneath the scanning title is very difficult to read

Hi ernie, it shows "Analyzing Local Disk (C:)" all the time in Disk errors because Disk Scan only scans C Disk. It is not a bug.

I will send your concern of txt reading to our manager for consideration.

Thank you very much for helping us test this beta program.

Please post here if you have any other feedback or suggestions.

Cheers.

Hi Octavian, thank you so much for your detailed feedback and priceless suggestions. We will take them for serious consideration.

Hi dev3 and rndmeyers, looking forward to your precious feedback.

Lets work together to better off Advanced SystemCare 8.

Cheers.

Hi TJB1982, that's good news to hear. :)

To help us look into this issue further, please go to Settings and select Browser Cleaner and take screenshots of your settings for this tool. (esp. settings for Google Chrome) to send to us for checking.

Thank you.

Error after using cleaning tool ASC8 Disc C /

http://img105.imagevenue.com/loc482/th_37747_Przechwytywanie2_123_482lo.jpg

Lng.file copy version v.7 to v.8 Language folder and linguistic settings, the program does not have to choose the type of language despite the addition of the file, still only eng lng.

If possible, or you can develop a detailed set of a test according to whom we could examine the program and its components to track down bugs and problems in program work and accuracy and stability and bug code where you care the most and are the most important to remove / improvement.

Hi xxxy, thank you for helping us testing this beta program. Silly me, I fail to understand your feedback. Can you please explain it again with more details? Related screenshots will be very helpful.

Thank you in advance for your patience and help.

Cheers.

Uninstaller 4.0 tested on 3 different systems. total failure, I have to install then can uninstall 1 item, then its dead...

Windows 8.1updates Aug Enterprise and Pro. FF and IE11 - now that I installed 8 beta - i have to also click every link 2 times, in FF and IE, total removal of 8Beta with REVO reboot an all links work with 1 click again. so going back to uninstall 3. thanks for letting me test...

Hi Snuffy, sorry but I'm a little dizzy here. I can't understand your feedback clearly. Can you please explain it with more details? Related screenshots will be very helpful.

Thank you in advance for your patience and help.

Cheers.

Hi Hades, welcome to the forum.

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback and wonderful suggestions. I will make sure that our manager and product team get your feedback.

About leftovers after uninstalling using IObit Uninstaller 4, can you tell us the name and version information about the program/game you uninstalled so that we can look into it? Currently, Powerful Scan cleans leftovers in Registry and appdata. We will consider cleaning programdata in future version.

Regarding the issue with IU 4 when you say it fails to recognize some programs, can you please give us a list of what programs it fails to recognize and list, including full names and version information? It would be the best if you can take screenshots of program list in IU 4 and program list in Control Panel of Windows to let us see the difference.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Please post here if you have any other feedback.

Cheers.

Hi TJB1982, that's good news to hear. :)

To help us look into this issue further, please go to Settings and select Browser Cleaner and take screenshots of your settings for this tool. (esp. settings for Google Chrome) to send to us for checking.

Thank you.

Thank you Cicely.

The settings are at default except I have the box ticked to use privacy sweep settings. Privacy settings are also default.

Would be nice to have a registry monitor tool so tou can take one snap shot the after you do thing like make changes or install a program take another snap shot and compare them so you can aee the changes and see what is going on.

a few years back there was a programe long gone now called "cleansweep". when you installed software it took a snapshot of registry so it coud check when deleting the progame at a later date at all the keys were deleted. now could the innovators at iobit look at similar.

it can be complex where software is upgraded, and where registry files are shared, perhaps thats why its not around anymore. but maybe worth a look at that direction.

Hi Hades, welcome to the forum.

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback and wonderful suggestions. I will make sure that our manager and product team get your feedback.

About leftovers after uninstalling using IObit Uninstaller 4, can you tell us the name and version information about the program/game you uninstalled so that we can look into it? Currently, Powerful Scan cleans leftovers in Registry and appdata. We will consider cleaning programdata in future version.

Regarding the issue with IU 4 when you say it fails to recognize some programs, can you please give us a list of what programs it fails to recognize and list, including full names and version information? It would be the best if you can take screenshots of program list in IU 4 and program list in Control Panel of Windows to let us see the difference.

Please post here if you have any other feedback.

Cheers.

Well in last 4 days I checked about 20+ programs. You know, writing some review, suggestions etc.. :) So which programs Iobit unistaller could not recognize I can't tell ant this moment, I try check them again. But I can tell that they where not popular app, So it woun't be problems.And sure next time I will make screenshots :)

====================================================================================================================================

Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0 Current Feedback:

====================================================================================================================================

Major Issues:

-Iobit Uninstaller 4.0, And/Or Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0: When I Went To Skype To Update It, Uninstaller 4 Told Me After The Update To Skype, That It Had Leftovers And I Should Clean It. When I Did, It Deleted All The Program Files To Skype, Without Uninstalling It, Even Though I Didn't Want It Uninstalled. It Also Did The Same Thing When I Used ASC 8 Program Updater On Java. The Whole Time It Said "Cleaning Leftovers". I'm Not Sure If It Was The Wrong Text Or It Was Doing The Wrong Action But It Manually Deleted The Files To Skype. (I Think This Is Due To When A Program Updates And Uninstalls The Old Version, Uninstaller Detects It And Wants To Clean Up The Program After The Update Is Complete, And Causing It To Delete The New Files Instead Of The Old.)

Minor Issues:

-Smart Defrag 3.2: After Modifying The Color Table, Then Closing The Program Right After, Or Do Some Defragging Then Close, It Doesn't Save The Modifications To The Colors.

-PcTransfer 1.0: After Modifying What Other Custom Locations You Want To Backup, If You Close The Program, Or Backup Then Close, It Doesn't Save The Custom Directories.

Typos:

-Internet Boost: When Clicking On TCP Optimize Or IE Optimize: "Windows 8 Don't Need To Optimize". It Probably Should Be: "Windows 8 Does Not Need To Optimize"

Ideas:

-Toolbox: Add A Option In Toolbox Where When You Download More Tools, The Tools Come With A Installer To Install Them To The Toolbox So You Can Access Through The Toolbox Instead Of Manually Opening The Tool You Downloaded From The Download Folder. With This, A Category Called, "Downloaded Tools".

-Toolbox: A Category In Toolbox Called: "Frequently Used"

The download as fast as was the install. I have been using ASC from the early day, even before this current name. The start up manager was very much faster in creating the list of start ups. I was nice to see that in the uninstall tool that "batch" is the default.

I would like to be able to set my back ground a White not the Classic Black. I like a white back ground as the light help me see the letters on the keyboard better.

I Wish one of your repair tools was to fix the default email hander service. I have not found any instruction for making Yahoo Email my default email handler, the only instruction will only allow Hot Mail or another windows program email server.

I wish we had a choice of being able to see the letter when we type a password. I use may computer at home only why can't I see the letters instead of the dots. if I have someone around me allow me to check a box to "mask PW" as needed.

Good job on the dev team! After intial install, ASC 8 v1.0 running lightweight even with with most functions enabled.

Glad to see they slimmed it down a bit. Although since it was a first time install, Ill monitor to see how anything changes in the next two weeks. Haven't tried some of the tools yet so I don't have any feedback on that at the moment. But still good initial impression.

Btw, a suggestion for the setup procedure is allowing the option to whether the user wants to install on the computer itself or make a portable version instead.

Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

LastOffender

Not sure if it's my crappy 4 year old laptop or the program, but I think the UI got slower. I also wanna say that the idea of having the old tools(Portable version, System Info, etc.) shouldn't be removed/separate But otherwise, the changes look nice and I wanna thank you for creating this awesome product, keep up the good work ;-).