IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate BETA

itobe

No, I guess not. I'm basically wondering if there's any difference between ASC6 and ASCUltimate besides the security (virus, malware, etc.) bit. If ASC6 creates such a disaster in my win8 Pro x64 install when scanning for fixes, will ASCUltimate do the same or not?

m1mi.dan0s, ASC part of ASC Ultimate is the same as ASC6.

Other than your only software not working, is there a problem?

I see that you use all the options in ASC6, but I would suggest to go slowly and use the functions one by one in the beginning to see if there is any problem with a specific function.

Fx., Deep Registry cleaning without controlling what is to be deleted is not a good idea.

Use the Registery cleaner in the Toolbox (with deep registry scan on) to see the items which have a high risk if deleted. You camn note them and also put to Ignore list not to e scanned next time.

Does reinstalling your XBMC cures it or it doesn't run at all?

Personally I would use Smart Defrag instead of ASC's defrag in W8.

Cheers.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Buddahfan,

Believe it or not, they are nearly the same using the plain (read-only) chkdsk command without any switch (parameters) except the GUI in Disk Doctor. :lol:

You were not believing so much that it made me to go through all those again in doubt.

HERE you go, I have done that for you in an XP Pro xp3 on a single CPU laptop with 120 GB disk 38.5 GB full.

They have taken exactly the same time, give and take 10 seconds, of 5 minutes each analysing and reporting the result, Disk Doctor analysis following just after ASC Disk scan has finished and then Windows Command Prompt chkdsk.

Sorry, but there must be something wrong with the Disk Doctor you have, finishing in 10 secs and Disk Scan of ASC and Windows chkdsk taking more time.

BTW, you can see that not everytime you run Disk Scan of ASC, Windows has to restart to finish checkdisk if there is no error which should be repaired offline. Right?

Same time of about 5 minutes for Run.. => cmd => command prompt => chkdsk of Windows.

Also it is check disk with native Windows too. Disk scan was in W 98.

All the best and cheers.

P.S. Nothing to do with the subject, but if you do not repair the PC with ASC for quite a while, the smart scan in simplified mode does all the 12 analyses. Please note the Simlified Mode at the top of the GUI.

Your response here is extremely helpful. I just ran Care ---> Disk Scan on one of my computers and clicked to open the list of info that you are showing in the thumbnail on the far left. I did not know you could see that information after running Care--->Disk Scan. In addition to your post seeing the visual results of the Disk Scan on my computer has helped clarify it for me.

Disk Doctor and Disk Scan in Care run step one of three of Windows Disk Scan as you wrote. If the scan finds a problem it then recommends a reboot and at which time steps 2 and three are completed. In addition it is only in Disk Doctor where you can run a step #1 of the Windows Disk Scan on any drive other than "C"

That is how I now understand it works. Thanks:smile:

Hi!

Just notice that the «Iorbit Surfing Protection 1.0» gadget (SystemCare Ultimate) is not functionnal with Waterfox 16.01. Waterfox is the new FireFox for 64. Am I right? Thanks

Waterfox is not the recommended nightly download for Firefox x64.

Here is the link to the Mozilla Firefox x64 nightly builds. You can clearly see that Waterfox says "unofficial build" next to it.

To my knowledge software security companies do not support unofficial releases of browser software. There are a number of valid reasons they do not. Users use them at their own risk.

cheers:smile:

Hi jpic,

Please kindly note that the Surfing Protection feature doesn't suport Waterfox.

Thanks for your understanding!

Hi!

Just notice that the «Iorbit Surfing Protection 1.0» gadget (SystemCare Ultimate) is not functionnal with Waterfox 16.01. Waterfox is the new FireFox for 64. Am I right? Thanks

The Use Of The Bata Virson Of Advanced Systemcare Bata

:-P WELL HELLO ALL AT IOBITwant to say love this bata ASU ultimate 100% have sold other on it by showing them it on my computer. seems as if it will be a awesome add to your already great products .linehttp://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon12.gif. only question i have is one. i took off a paid for product or your in the ASC 6 i think it was.going to miss it but this one the best ever had to replace it and try this awesome up dated one of ADANCED SYSTEMCARE ULTIMATE bata ever since then it has a screen come up say to buy it. every time ive tried to use it . that is a pain, but have delt with it. now its telling me that i have like days left before its taken off my computer. i do love it its the best ever is way far over any ones i have seem or had in past, and does what you say too the awesomeness of 150% over other products or even more.

. I will really miss it being disabled and living the life on S.S.I.D. there is no money. but i give you all the blessings of your awesome work. pat your selfs on the back, YOU GUYS ROCK AT IOBIT. all i can say. keep up the GREAT WORK. thank you for letting my little life, enjoy this for the time i did...krazymike58 :) :) :)

P.S. IM not the greatest on a computer, but i trie hard. and wanted to dress this post up to show my thanks to you all, for the work you do, for us out here. also this program is so easy to use, any one and i do mean anyone could use it with ease. THANK you again krazymike58

i think you are all wrong in asking these awesome people to do such a thing. there work is hard. and heck i have never had i problem with this install or anything it ROCKS best ive used or seen on others computer. can i ask did you get up on wrong side of your bed?? or what. give them the credit they should have...this was in reply to scanner i think and his problem with the bata virson of this ...

Hi rogershayne,

Please check whether the Internet Connection is good and then try it again.

If the Internet Connection is good, but the problem remains, please run Junk Files Clean first and then try again.

Thanks in advance.

Registry cleaner and file cleaner seem to fail to run intermittently. I was wondering if this was an issue?

Says failure to launch.

Also wanted to say all of your products have been great :)

thanks

Here is the link to the Mozilla Firefox x64 nightly builds. You can clearly see that Waterfox says "unofficial build" next to it.

Thanks for the hint... just install «Firefox Nightly» but the gadget Systemcare surfing protection still doesn't work so I guess that it's not compatible for 64 bit.

jpic

Thank you Toppack and Buddahfan!

By Toppack:

What happened to EarthFox :?:

:lol:

I want to try WindFox :!:

:lol:

Oops, I Forgot, we still use IE-Fox :lol:

To my knowledge software security companies do not support unofficial releases of browser software. There are a number of valid reasons they do not. Users use them at their own risk.

cheers:smile:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi krazymike!

Click here for Cicely.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10818&d=1352778241

:-P WELL HELLO ALL AT IOBITwant to say love this bata ASU ultimate 100% have sold other on it by showing them it on my computer. seems as if it will be a awesome add to your already great products .linehttp://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon12.gif. only question i have is one. i took off a paid for product or your in the ASC 6 i think it was.going to miss it but this one the best ever had to replace it and try this awesome up dated one of ADANCED SYSTEMCARE ULTIMATE bata ever since then it has a screen come up say to buy it. every time ive tried to use it . that is a pain, but have delt with it. now its telling me that i have like days left before its taken off my computer. i do love it its the best ever is way far over any ones i have seem or had in past, and does what you say too the awesomeness of 150% over other products or even more.

. I will really miss it being disabled and living the life on S.S.I.D. there is no money. but i give you all the blessings of your awesome work. pat your selfs on the back, YOU GUYS ROCK AT IOBIT. all i can say. keep up the GREAT WORK. thank you for letting my little life, enjoy this for the time i did...krazymike58 :) :) :)

P.S. IM not the greatest on a computer, but i trie hard. and wanted to dress this post up to show my thanks to you all, for the work you do, for us out here. also this program is so easy to use, any one and i do mean anyone could use it with ease. THANK you again krazymike58

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10817&d=1352777804

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I suppose that this is a very puzzling looking post after looking at it.:shock:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

unabale to enable javascript

I have been on facebook and javascript keeps on poping up saying that I must enable javascript to use on facebook I have tryed to do this but unable to do it I am useing Advance SystemCare 6. Can you please tell how I can find it in there so I can enable it I would be most greatful.

Awesome_al

Hi Awesome

Do you have java Quick Starter started and on automatic in your services.msc ((paste in Run) and do you have Java unticked in your Privacy sweep?

Cheers

solbjerg

I have been on facebook and javascript keeps on poping up saying that I must enable javascript to use on facebook I have tryed to do this but unable to do it I am useing Advance SystemCare 6. Can you please tell how I can find it in there so I can enable it I would be most greatful.

Awesome_al

Hi Sarakael!

Within your "Junk Files Clean" section of your settings...

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10855&d=1353274948

Describe how you are running your ASCU please!

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10856&d=1353275294

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Within your "Junk Files Clean" section of your settings...

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10855&d=1353274948

Describe how you are running your ASCU please!

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10856&d=1353275294

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Nice artwork:-)

EDIT: by Mel: Thanks Buddahfan! Those particular images were created by Greenshot which is a free, small, light, open-source, screen shot tool. It is very fast and easy to capture, edit, and save images using it... making it ideal for general forum posting. (I can generate, edit, and save an image in usually 60 seconds). Its drawback is the limited editing capacity so it is not very useful for complex screen shots.

Hello :mrgreen:

Just a little question ...

ASC6/ASCU doesn't delete the MRU lists - why not?

I still have to use the old 'MRU Blaster'.

CU in WWW ;-)

Sarakael

Nothing deletes MRU lists like MRU Blaster. It is the Master Blaster of MRU lists.:lol: It even works on W8.

Error today

Bizarre error with program lock-up today. Seems stuck on Analyzing Firefox Cookie Problems, which is specifically weirder since I don't even have firefox installed on this machine.

Screen shot attached.

Could not continue, restart, or close. Had to open task manager, and kill it in the processes. Simply restarted ASC, and then ran the tool, and it worked fine the second time. This is the first error ASC has ever given me.

Hi Phaewryn.

Just a few questions to clarify the matter if you don't mind.:-)

I am curious how long you waited before killing the process? And also at the time were you running any other applications... if so what were they? Also how many times have you run the non-beta version (approximately) and how long has it been installed? Had you ever run firefox on the machine, and if so how long ago did you remove it.

If it happens again, will you please save the bug report so that it can be submitted for analysis.:smile:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Question:

Why would you live in UTC if your life is not too good there? I would think you would want to move? No

Also if you don't mind me asking, what brand of time travel equipment did you use to move into another time?

Just having some fun with the words. Meant in a humorous tone:lol::lol:

HA! My life is great here, my doctors, therapists, and other tedious real life obligations are now something I coordinate using the time on my phone, which tells me the surrounding regional human's ideas of the point in the day, instead of my computer's time, which isn't so apt to suggestion! ;P

This is what happens when you take someone like myself who has no sense of time, or even belief in time/space, nor gives any credit to the concepts of measurement. I can set my computer's time to anything, and it makes no difference to me. I'm not even going to bother trying to learn time zone math stuffs and their exceptions and relations, silly humans needing to label and measure things! ;D

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I have been sick. Time travel sickness, maybe? :mrgreen: