IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7

itobe

It has Win Fix and SysExplorer and Vulnerability Fix and Malware Protection and Antivirus and Surfing Protection......

I am at a loss as to what you are asking for, that is not there already???

Vulnerability Scanner is usually a specific characteristic of all antivirus.

This tool is responsible for scanning and identifying particularly inappropriate system settings, is not the same as WinFix or SysExplorer. Vulnerability scaner has the ability to scan for outdated software that runs on Windows for example browsers, media players, etc.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Octavian

I suggest that you make a list of all your suggestions and put them in one post. It would be easier for Iobit to follow them and for users to comment, rather than having a new post for every suggestion. I am sure it would be greatly appreciated by all.

Octavian

I suggest that you make a list of all your suggestions and put them in one post. It would be easier for Iobit to follow them and for users to comment, rather than having a new post for every suggestion. I am sure it would be greatly appreciated by all.

I put some of suggestions in the thread which I named "Improvements for ASC Ultimate."

• 3 weeks later...
Add "PUP" detection to Advanced SystemCare's malware findings. Malwarebytes appears to be the only program to do do this.

Not only Malwarebytes detects PUB, some antiviruses detects PUB also, yes this feature would be useful for Advanced System Care Ultimate.

• 2 weeks later...

updates uninstalls Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 toolbox

:arrow:i upgraded from ASC7 to ASCU7 but the updates for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 uninstalls most of the toolbox. if i clicked on system control. the error says System Control download fail! please check your internet connection or try again. i have a good internet connection<DSL>. do the toolbox don't get install with the program?? if not i'll go back to ASC7

Yes..

:arrow:i upgraded from ASC7 to ASCU7 but the updates for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 uninstalls most of the toolbox. if i clicked on system control. the error says System Control download fail! please check your internet connection or try again. i have a good internet connection<DSL>. do the toolbox don't get install with the program?? if not i'll go back to ASC7

eviscerator,I have the same concern.ASCU7 is NOT self contained and since I have a wireless connection,items in the toolbox CANNOT make a connection.Could IObit PLEASE make ASCU7 self contained?? :cry:

-Cowboy

:-(Advanced SystemCare 7.1 has the same problem as ASCU. might got back to ASC7.0 and don't update it

Go for it!

If I use Advanced System Care Ultimate 7 in combination with an Internet Security Solution and with IObit Malware Fighter the computer performance (at start-up and at work) will not decrease?

It will work just fine,with no performance decrease.I assume by 'Internet Security Solution' you mean an anti-virus software?Check my profile to see what I did. :grin:

-Cowboy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your suggestion.

You know ASC Ultimate is on the basic of ASC. Some bugs found in ASC have been fixed in ASC Ultimate. Thus, it does not need to update frequently to fix the bugs. And it is very stable. :wink:

Welcome more your suggestions. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When I want to upgrade eset smart security 7.0.302 to 7.0.317 program display that is a another security software in computer with name Advanced System Care Ultimate 7 and ask me to delete security software because can cause system instability. Advanced System Care Ultimate 7 is compatible with other security solution, Advanced System Care Ultimate 7 can cause system instability?

Octavian

Your question indicates that it is Eset which may cause system instability, as it is Eset which is identifying another security program on your system and wants it removed.

There are many discussions on this and other forums relating to having more than one Antivirus program running on a pc, and the over-riding opinion is that you should only have one antivirus running on a machine in order to avoid conflict. In fact, you can only have one program running realtime protection as two programs running realtime protection can conflict with each other.

ASC has compatibility mode which will prevent it running realtime protection if it detects another program running realtime protection.

So, you should choose which program you want to be your main antivirus program and run that on automatic. You can use the other manually once in a while to double check for viruses which may not have been detected.