IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster V3.3 Lands!

Cicely

Hello

I recently installed this program and I am very positively surprised by its functionality. There is no problem finding drivers or updates. Unfortunately, I can not afford to buy a license. But the program worthy of notice and instructions for each one who wants to have current drivers on your computer, whether it is a laptop or desktop.

sorry for my English ;)

Regards

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello IObit team,

I've started to use Drive Boost (v3.0.3.257) about a month ago,

since i upgraded my OS from W7 Ultimate 64bits to W10 PRO 64bits.

The product is great and easy to use, but i've had an issue with one update:

- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller #2 (Network Adapter) - GIGABYTE AM3+ GA-970A-UD3P

Computer: 10.1.5052015 (05/05/15) / Drive Boost: 10.3.723.2015 (23/07/15)

I got my PC driver from Gigabite server: http://gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4717#dl

After updating this driver using DB my Network Adapter stopped working,

so i had to roll bak the update to make it work again.

I couldn't find this driver in Realtek websites.

PS: My PC specs are in my user profile.

Thanks for supporting us and have a nice day!

Hello IObit team,

I've started to use Drive Boost (v3.0.3.257) about a month ago,

since i upgraded my OS from W7 Ultimate 64bits to W10 PRO 64bits.

The product is great and easy to use, but i've had an issue with one update:

- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller #2 (Network Adapter) - GIGABYTE AM3+ GA-970A-UD3P

Computer: 10.1.5052015 (05/05/15) / Drive Boost: 10.3.723.2015 (23/07/15)

I got my PC driver from Gigabite server: http://gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4717#dl

After updating this driver using DB my Network Adapter stopped working,

so i had to roll bak the update to make it work again.

I couldn't find this driver in Realtek websites.

PS: My PC specs are in my user profile.

Thanks for supporting us and have a nice day!

Hi adil.aguiar,

Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com with your post link.

We will check it asap. Thanks a lot.

The new look is pretty cheesy looking. I want something that looks like a professional utility, not twirling fan-looking things and cartoonish icons. At least offer a choice.

While it's easy to use it misses a LOT updates, some minor, but I had some MAJOR graphic driver updates that Win10 couldn't get out of its own way to update, so I had to find other ways to update them. IOBit's tech support on helping me get those drivers was A-1, but I shouldn't have to use another driver update util (that's a pain to use) to get a list of drivers to pass onto them so they can send me a link to go get the drivers elsewhere.

I would also suggest an option to ignore an update for, say, a month or until the next update. This isn't on IOBit, this is on the driver maker that made a bad update. It would just be nice to not have the same bad driver show up an irritate me, or forget that it's a bad driver or not the fixed driver and install it. It would also be nice to have updates listed as major or minor.

All that being said I really do like the program as they they update it regularly. Easy to use. If you bought the last pro version a week before the new pro version came out the license updates itself. Just that fact that you can BUY it and not have to pay monthly extortion fees like MS and too many others do is well worth the very fair price! And as I said, there tech support is A-1!

The new look is pretty cheesy looking. I want something that looks like a professional utility, not twirling fan-looking things and cartoonish icons. At least offer a choice.

While it's easy to use it misses a LOT updates, some minor, but I had some MAJOR graphic driver updates that Win10 couldn't get out of its own way to update, so I had to find other ways to update them. IOBit's tech support on helping me get those drivers was A-1, but I shouldn't have to use another driver update util (that's a pain to use) to get a list of drivers to pass onto them so they can send me a link to go get the drivers elsewhere.

I would also suggest an option to ignore an update for, say, a month or until the next update. This isn't on IOBit, this is on the driver maker that made a bad update. It would just be nice to not have the same bad driver show up an irritate me, or forget that it's a bad driver or not the fixed driver and install it. It would also be nice to have updates listed as major or minor.

All that being said I really do like the program as they they update it regularly. Easy to use. If you bought the last pro version a week before the new pro version came out the license updates itself. Just that fact that you can BUY it and not have to pay monthly extortion fees like MS and too many others do is well worth the very fair price! And as I said, there tech support is A-1!

Thank you Scott B for sharing your opinions about DB with us. And I've forwarded them to our design team and develop team.

Just let us know if you have more ideas :)

As always, great product. Five stars! The new skin options aren't absolutely necessary for program operation, but it sure looks nice! I like the "turbofan" black theme, but then again, the "interstellar" theme goes great with a similarly-themed background picture (which i only just discovered today)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n212889[/ATTACH]

Using Driver Booster 3 for some time and never ever had problem with it. Together with it Im using DriverMax but quite often I have problems with new drivers. If I want everything correctly installed, I must check them manually and do small analyze. Which is little bit annoying cos of time troubles - doing development for android. Lets say DriverMax is for advanced users and I was using it from very start. But now , with latest versions I have problems with installed drivers and very often I must do corrections.

Driver Booster 3 is working for me very well and previous version as well. Computer is running without troubles, so Im choosing DB 3 for the future as well.

Hello There,

When I click the program to check latest drivers update I saw textual in the left corner at the bottom of the page program

that was requested for feedback then I wanted to give suggestions to improve the program: It would be very nice to add

driver updates for any kind of monitor CRT \ LCD \ LED.

At the end i just want to thanks a lot from IOBIT with awesome softwares that always works like a charm for us :)

Having tried 3 different so called professional driver managers, that have been expensive, I was apprehensive when IObit came up with theirs. 50% of the drivers in my system were not even recognised by the likes of driver genius etc., especially Intel drivers, and those of my professional sound studio kit, so I did not really expect anything to change, but as the offer was free to try I decided what the heck.

WOW! Not an expression I would normally have associated with comments I make regarding software, as my attitude is, if I have to pay, it should do everything written on the box.

Well, Driver Booster did that, in fact it did more, it even found updates for recently updated drivers from the competition, that were labelled as being over a year out of date. Needless to say, I purchased the pro versions of 1, 2, and now 3.

I am sorry to see some having problems, but I am happy to say, I have had absolutely nothing but great results.

10/10 for a program that actually does what it says it will do

Hello There,

When I click the program to check latest drivers update I saw textual in the left corner at the bottom of the page program

that was requested for feedback then I wanted to give suggestions to improve the program: It would be very nice to add

driver updates for any kind of monitor CRT \ LCD \ LED.

At the end i just want to thanks a lot from IOBIT with awesome softwares that always works like a charm for us :)

@AhmadrezaIRI110

Monitors don't need driver updates. Microsoft will provide them directly :)

Having tried 3 different so called professional driver managers, that have been expensive, I was apprehensive when IObit came up with theirs. 50% of the drivers in my system were not even recognised by the likes of driver genius etc., especially Intel drivers, and those of my professional sound studio kit, so I did not really expect anything to change, but as the offer was free to try I decided what the heck.

WOW! Not an expression I would normally have associated with comments I make regarding software, as my attitude is, if I have to pay, it should do everything written on the box.

Well, Driver Booster did that, in fact it did more, it even found updates for recently updated drivers from the competition, that were labelled as being over a year out of date. Needless to say, I purchased the pro versions of 1, 2, and now 3.

I am sorry to see some having problems, but I am happy to say, I have had absolutely nothing but great results.

10/10 for a program that actually does what it says it will do

@musicmugger,

Thank you for your long-term love! I've forwarded your inspiring feedback to the whole DB team :)

And v3.1 is coming soon!

beta,turns or works better,then 2.4 pro,i bougt,the 2 licences,and even 2.4 pro,was paid ,for a while,still the 3 find unkown devices,in the usb 2.0 branch connection,while a free program as"UNkown Devices,finds everything,stange ,,i got a dell V310-350,all in one,and program remarks 3 differtent hardware,a printer,a scanner,etca,perhaps,it has surely a influence,with the failed swith frm W7 to the famous W10,tried .3 times,and failed,i am not "the administrator",a big joke,but i prefer W7,for all my hardware,as a licensed HAM/RADIO-operator,with logs,and etc,wicxh WIN 10,still,does not realize,that,the whole world of Radio-com,can't work or use W10??:?:Thumbs up:oops:|;-):x

beta,turns or works better,then 2.4 pro,i bougt,the 2 licences,and even 2.4 pro,was paid ,for a while,still the 3 find unkown devices,in the usb 2.0 branch connection,while a free program as"UNkown Devices,finds everything,stange ,,i got a dell V310-350,all in one,and program remarks 3 differtent hardware,a printer,a scanner,etca,perhaps,it has surely a influence,with the failed swith frm W7 to the famous W10,tried .3 times,and failed,i am not "the administrator",a big joke,but i prefer W7,for all my hardware,as a licensed HAM/RADIO-operator,with logs,and etc,wicxh WIN 10,still,does not realize,that,the whole world of Radio-com,can't work or use W10??:?:Thumbs up:oops:|;-):x

Hi rpcop1,

Please help us look into this issue as the steps below:

1. Specify this problem with more details, or screenshots of error messages and related information.

Guide for Taking Screen Shots: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Or just take a video of what happens.

2. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop

3. Send the screenshots and log.zip to dbfeedback@iobit.com with your post link.

Thank you. We will check it asap.