IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Smart Defrag v4

Cicely

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, installed the beta today and got on the report this error message:

After full defrag with files prio

MOVE FAILED INCORRECT PARAMETER that could be ok because the file is the MFT.

a suggestion: would be great if passing the mouse on the disk map you could make a popup telling you the file/files located in that cluster..

Anyway good job, keep going

Luc

I have a computer with 2 internal and 2 USB hard drives (total = 6 partitions). I think a "SKIP" button like in Advanced SystemCare would be handy so you didn't have to un-check the drives you don't want to scan/analyse/ defrag. Overall, it seems faster than 3 Pro and I have seen no issues as of this date.

Well for me i like the newer layout.Kinda iffy for me.

I can tell there are less ad's let's keep it that way please.

Overall it seems to be a little faster then the V3.

So far have not found any bug's yet.

Surprised you guys put Game defrag with it.Most of the time that was on the ASC.

All though the one thing i see that is really kinda annoying.Is way at the bottom where it says feed back.Can that be removed.

This version works so much faster and better than any of the previous versions. I have been using the free versions and have used some of the full versions of all the products that can protect and speed-up my pc. I am using IOBIT on my phone and on my tablet and this has saved me from being jumped on by evil.

I have told all my friends to try these supreme aps. and have never heard a bad word from any of them.

Hi Mattazzoli,Newby and richcsst,

@ Mattazzoli, you can send feedback to sdfeeback@iobit.com . And Smart Defrag can install for ll users who use the current PC.

@ Newby, if you have SSD and HDD together, the button will be displayed as Smart Optimize instead of Smart Defrag.

@ richcsst, thanks for your precious suggestions. I will report them to our product team for consideration.

Hi hungprohp86,

@ hungprohp86, I will report your feedback to our product team and hope we will continue to make improvements.

@sheena, thanks for your sugegstion for Game Defrag, I will report it to our product team for consideration.

@ Klatu and Lucor, thanks for your suggestions. Sounds great. I will report them, too.

@ All, happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products. Sincerely thanks for your feedbacks and long-term support. :-)

This version works so much faster and better than any of the previous versions. I have been using the free versions and have used some of the full versions of all the products that can protect and speed-up my pc. I am using IOBIT on my phone and on my tablet and this has saved me from being jumped on by evil.

I have told all my friends to try these supreme aps. and have never heard a bad word from any of them.

I have been using these programs since first beta came out.Me personally i never really had much of a problem.Only small bug's here and there.

Oh and so far i have ran every security test i could find on the installer pack and not one has come up with any false positive reading's.

I did a regular defrag with current main version, then installed the beta and ran a full optimization. I have a zero fragmentation rate, which I expected, but the optimization is confusing me. There's no apparent change on the display except for the "moving" block jumping around and the percentage complete. The time estimate seems to jump all over the place, being as short at six minutes for a while, then creeping up to twenty minutes. My gut tells me that everything is find under the hood, but the display is just confusing to me.

I tried the defrag with full optimization and the option to sleep after completion. The optimization went fine, as far as I can tell, but the computer did not go into sleep mode when it was done. It just stayed on. Sleep mode works fine on my machine in general.

I have three external HDD(I, J, and K) and one physical internal HDD (which is partitioned C drive and E drive).

At launch, it only detects drive C, J and K and missed E and I. I am not quite figure out the logic behind this selection.

Before start analyse, I deselect J and K drives, thus only C drive is check-marked to analyse.

Once click analyse, it analysed all three drives. (I also deselect drive J and K in Analyse page, but still analysed both J and K drives anyway)

I don't know if this behaviour is expected, but if it is so, then it is not intuitive to me.

I did not compare the speed yet but it feels like comparable to IO Smart Defrag version 3. It will be next time.

Just a quick comment.