IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 9

Cicely

I have a problem with ASC Disk Error scan which freeze for a few seconds on 100% when doing Clean & Optimize from ASC 9 GUI like Marqust mentioned in post #230

Also on every scan Disk Scan shows the same error.... See Screenshot

Hi Jitzy_JT,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks. :)

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cicely,

Been running Beta 2 for a couple weeks now, seen a couple bugs fixed that I didn't get to report from beta 1. Performance Monitor is Fixed, Cicely!!! Thx for that. It also loads from Windows launch w/o me closing it and restarting it, like I had to w/ ASCU 8.1. If you can check something for me though... For some reason, it seems I lost the ability to launch FileShredder from right-clicking on the recycle bin. It's in the right-click menu, but when I click "Shred", File Shredder doesn't launch like it is suppose to. I'm not clear if this started on me w/ beta 2 install or not. Sorry I didn't catch that bit of info for ya. May be on my end. Please Advise if ya can.

Thanks again guys on all the hard work to get the programs ready for launch!!!

ACCPresidentLB

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

Thanks for your feedback. Please reinstall ASC v9 beta 2.0 from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_9.html to see how it works.

Tip: In Speed Up, it should have a vertical menu that already shows the details by clicking on them.Currently it is already showing the action button and the option to view details below. I always click on to see details before you take any action. For clarity, you will already know what will be done in that action.

Hi Row.Araujo,

Thanks for your suggestions. For the speed up suggestion, we'd like to explain that each function module under Speed Up tab is displayed with brief explanation. The details under each module is not easy to be displayed in a vertical menu.

But we will still check to see whether it can be optimized according to your concerns.

Nice day!|;-)

Hello Cicely,

Update to my previous post regarding "File Shredder". I formatted my laptop last night and re-install Windows and my normal stuff, including ASC9 Beta 2. Was able to use run File Shredder from the right-click menu of the recycle bin, right up until I ran a Scan with ASC. After the scan was done, along with a defrag using Smart Defrag 4.2, a re-boot of machine, then I lost the ability to right-click the recycle bin to run File Shredder again. As I am writing this, I also double checked to see if I can use Undelete File and Privacy Sweep, and also noticed those aren't working either. I also checked the other options of renaming and creating a shortcut, and all other options that aren't ASC related, work fine. The only options that aren't working are ones that are added by ASC. All these options from ASC do work fine from toolbox in the ASC GUI. BTW, this machine is running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit, in case this isn't a problem on other versions of Windows.

Thanks,

ACCPresidentLB

Hey Cicely,

That's a negative on installing ASC8. Been testing ASC9 on its own now since posting of compatison a couple weeks ago.

ACCPresidentLB

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

Please kindly download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks. :)

Hi to the ASC Team at IOBIT

Your NEW version : ASC 9 [beta 2.0] is running very well.

I have been a fulltime user of IObit products and particularly Advanced System Care for just over TEN YEARS now.

As far as I've used this Beta version... only downloaded for less than 12 hours at this point)... It is very slick!

Integration with Windows 10 was seamless!

The initial setup scan was very smooth, very fast, and it located the errors which I had set, and felt should be found!

Well done!

Other errors or compromises, were of course found easily by the product, as I had expected.

My opinion is that this version - given the same tasks - is at least 10% faster than version 8.x

It is noticeable, and therfore reassuring!

"Assurance" is critical to an average user... Any sort of Computer Program which takes stock of a 'mysterious' (to the user) system,

and then proposes to "FIX" hundreds of previously unknown "Faults" by a process so fast that progress 'blurs',

does need to offer a fair degree of assurance and comfort to the user!

• Its analysis reports need to be clear and accurate.
  • Its proposed changes should be spelt-out clearly.
  • A means for the user to verify the existence of fault-tagged files is critical.
  • The whole process should be transparent in operation,
  • and should appear to have an 'ethical' approach..... If the user is to 'TRUST' it!

ASC continues to do all that!

I will continue to appraise and report back to you, if you wish?

Kind regards,

Bill Gibson-Patmore

B**l@*******.**.nz

+64 2**3*6*7

I have been using IOBIT software for many years and I have refereed their software to many of my friends. My favorite program is Advanced System Care, I love the Internet Booster and Turbo Booster as well as the other functions. I would suggest and one who wants extra protection on their Computers should install IOBIT programs.

So far, this version looks and works fine; most of all regarding speed on scanning and fixing, completing both jobs in much less time.

One thing I think might be improved about looks is "skip" and "stop" buttons on scanning... and fixing... windows. I find those buttons a little "rough". I'd like them sleeker.

Other than that, you keep doing a good job (as always).