IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 9

Cicely

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smooth and sleek. Only potential suggestion is an opportunity to select priority level for scans to service slower systems as well as perform tasks even faster on correspondingly faster machines. Thus far it seems to run even faster than 7 (which was my favorite version).

I like the interface; very sleek. Program seems to be thorough and quick! One question; is the "check for update" functional in the beta version?

the check for updates does seem to function, but as it is still in beta stage I'm assuming it doesn't return results as the latest definitions and scripts are included in the initial download

I have used ASC for several years now, each new version gets better, more options, easier to use. I'm running XP on a Dell 3600, with no Dell or MS support. ASC has enabled me to continue to use my system safely, without threats, and at a speed I need. Version 9 is quite a good upgrade from V 8, which was very good in itself. I have recommended ASC to many friends, family, and associates. TKS, joe g 123

Hey ya Cicely,

Done what ya requested. Sent the Debug file via PM to ya. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

ACCPresidentLB

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

Please reinstall ASC v9 again, then scan and repair with ASC 9 by selecting just one scan item each time to see which item will cause the issue.

Thanks very much.

Ever since I can remember, my computers have been taken care of by the Advanced SystemCare. This new version, Advanced SystemCare v.9 Beta is pretty remarkable! First, I did a scan, using ASC v. 8, which resulted in some optomizing and cleaning of unused files. Then, I downloaded the new trial ASC v.9 Beta and repeated the scan. I was totally amazed! Not only did it find more junk, repeat files and found that I needed to update some of my important drives, it actually made my computer run so much faster! It totally improved my boot time by at least 25 percent!!

I am happily giving Advanced SystemCare v. 9 Beta the thumbs up, and I'll be telling some of my friends and family to try the Advanced SystemCare v. 9 Beta and let them decide for themselves! Keep up the good work over there at IObit!

Sincerely,

Michael McGann

San Francisco

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

Please reinstall ASC v9 again, then scan and repair with ASC 9 by selecting just one scan item each time to see which item will cause the issue.

Thanks very much.

Howdy Cicely,

Went through a thorough process for this reinstall and created a Word Doc with my exact step-by-step procedure. I also made a fresh copy of info debug file after conpleting this task in hopes your guys can find something I couldn't.

Good news is I'm currently not having the issue anymore, however, I want to give a few days to see if that changes (Watching closely).

Bad news is can't figure out what went wrong after my last Windows re-install???

Both files I created for you all are going to be uploaded to you via PM right after this posting. Feel free to give any insight or requests for me regarding this.

Again, thanks for all you guys' work to make your products the best they can be...

ACCPresidentLB

Would it be a good idea to keep some consistency with the top navigation menu between iobit products?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_15080_1443179307644_542[/ATTACH]

Hi ageekhere,

Thanks for your feedback. Your concerns will be forwarded to our product manager for serious consideration.

Have a good day!

jak odblokowa? stron? toolbox uninstaller nie da si? przet?umaczy? na j?zyk polski w Advanced system care v9 beta 2:x? help

Google translation / T?umaczenie Google

how to unlock? pages? toolbox uninstaller will not give up? przet freelance? on the tongue with Polish in Advanced care system v9 Beta 2? help

jak odblokowa? stron? toolbox uninstaller nie da si? przet?umaczy? na j?zyk polski w Advanced system care v9 beta 2:x? help

Google translation / T?umaczenie Google

how to unlock? pages? toolbox uninstaller will not give up? przet freelance? on the tongue with Polish in Advanced care system v9 Beta 2? help

Hi jerzyzm,

Language used in the forum is English, if you have to write in another language, at least give an automatic translation as I have given in your post, otherwise your posts will be deleted.

Also better wording and sentences in your own language will result with better translation.

The answer to your question is : Other languages will be available in the final version of ASC 9.

Also try to re-install ASC9.

Thank you and cheers.

=============================================================================

Google Translation / T?umaczenie Google

Witam jerzyzm,

J?zyk u?ywany w forum jest j?zyk angielski, je?li masz pisa? w innym j?zyku, przynajmniej da? t?umaczenie automatyczne jak da?em w po?cie, w przeciwnym razie Twoje posty zostan? usuni?te.

Równie? lepsze brzmienie i zdania w swoim w?asnym j?zyku spowoduje lepsz? t?umaczenia.

Odpowied? na Twoje pytanie brzmi: w innych j?zykach b?d? dost?pne w ostatecznej wersji ASC 9.

Tak?e spróbowa? ponownie zainstalowa? ASC9.

Dzi?kuj? i okrzyki.

Hi, i has some suggestions for improve the new version of ASC9.

1 - A Power Management for laptop users

2 - A Setting Keeper for Windows 7 users like the OneDrive keeps for windows 8~10 users. It could work possibiliting the user save the settings of own computer into a file and latter after a pc formatting for example the user manually select the file saved before and pressing a "Restore" button restoring the settings like Star Menu icons and settings, Control Panel settings, desktop settings, power management perfil and etc.

3 - A DLL Fixer for fix Windows lib files in case of system corruption where this tool could appear together with windows options at "Recovery Menu" (Security Mode for exemple) executing commands like "sfc/scannow" , "chkdsk" and many others commands that simple users have no knowledge of them.

4 - A Virtual Router or Virtual AP tool for internet sharing with another people or user devices.

5 - A Firewall for help the Windows one (it could be implanted in ASC9 Ultimate).

6 - A Remote Control (like Team Viewer) for access my computer everywhere possibiliting me lock the Windows (like Windows+L) see the process running and shut down and many other stuffs.

7 - A Removable Storage Reapair for pendrives, external HD and etc that presents reading errors that sometimes Windows suggest to format the device or for others types of errors. This tool could offer another option like block or lock the device for protect against viruses and unlock after if user want.

Well, these are my suggestions for improving ASC9, i hope at least one of them in the new version of ASC9, Thank You all that works for make it better, sorry for my bad english, im Brazilian.