IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Please Post Bugs or problems with IObit Security 360 Here

samr

Hi detailer

Strange, I do not have that problem.

Are all of you with problems using FireFox latest version?

Cheers

solbjerg

For my final try,I've set the scan up for one time only-yesterday's date-hope that stops it-every time I come in the room it's scanning no matter what other settings I've tried-(once every 5 weeks-idle for 999 minutes,disable auto scan etc.)Really,really annoying!!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auto scan...BAD MONKEY

;21325']Yupyup~

1) Auto Scan Bug.

No matter which options you select, "Perform computer scan at a schedule time", "Perform computer scan when the system is idle" and "Disable Automatic Scan", It will still do a Auto Scan when your not using your computer for a while.

2) AntiVirus says it's "Off"

AntiVirus always shows as "Off" even when I disable and re-enable antivirus~

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1170&d=1249576589

Same problems here. I had to shut Beta 3.0 down completely due to auto scan. Too bad, because the previous version seemed to work very well.

Suggestions

There needs to be a help button for the HiJack Scan and the Unlock and Delete. Ran the previous version for two weeks without a problem,I downloaded version 3.0 today so its too early to report anything. I hope when the final program is completed that it will sell with the possibility of having two licenses so a person can install it on the desktop and his laptop.

Alrogers

hello i started a scan manually and when i got back to the computer a automatic scan had started before the scan i started manually where finished and the screen had freezed. so i had shut down the program.+when i do a scan and want to pause the scan and then resume the screen freezes but the symbol in the lower right corner glows like the scan is running.+is it possible to do the automatic scan in som kind of stealth mode like asc,that runs in the background and pauses automaticly when you use the computer an then resumes when you not.and then when its finished you get the results.and can take action if needed.8-)

panman001

After download and install worked great, ran scan etc.

Later I restarted pc both internet and windows explorer would crash or freeze on opening, even the "start" button would not work. excel would not open either.

went into safemode and deleted IObit security 360 restarted pc and all OK again.

I am using Vista ultimate SP2.

Anyone else had this. Looks like I am out till next beta.

I had the same problem running XP SP3

danburrito ... I know that I have to highlight it, I tried also highlighting it, for me it isn't working either, but the "Restore" button is working i'm also wondering .... I tried it now several times, restarted IObit, restarted PC, tried it again and again it doesn't work ... I'm running XP Sp3, seems to be a bug ... strange ... am I the only one where it isn't working?

I don't use Firefox, I use IE8 and Chrome, but I still had the same issues described by many in here with the auto scan, I loved the previous version of this program and use the Pro version of ASC. I say 'had' because I un-installed 360.

There seems to be mess on this picture too:

http://i27.tinypic.com/s18d2a.png

It occurs after I checked for updates. It told me that no updates were found, but now I got this. It should be good length for this line, but seems like it isn't.

Works on Vista SP1, but now on XP.

Is it my fault?

//

It just doesn't fit there. Strange. Could you make it a little bit bigger?

Hi Eladari

Are you talking about version 3.0?

Please download version 3.1

Cheers

solbjerg

Downloaded the newest version of Beta last night, and now it's continuously running scans back to back. Start scan, complete scan with negative result, loop immediately to a new scan.

Scan Schedule and browser problems

After setting the scan schedule numerous times it kept defaulting to "scan when idle" in actions. My setting still was shown, but it scanned every time I was idle.

When I clicked the send bug report I had other problems. Firefox box came up telling me my browser had been changed and did I want Firefox as the default. Then it told me I had no email client set up. I had to restart the computer to access my email account after that.

After setting the scan schedule numerous times it kept defaulting to "scan when idle" in actions. My setting still was shown, but it scanned every time I was idle.

When I clicked the send bug report I had other problems. Firefox box came up telling me my browser had been changed and did I want Firefox as the default. Then it told me I had no email client set up. I had to restart the computer to access my email account after that.

Hrmm... might want to try to update to beta 3.1

Alpha 3.0 maybe, Beta 3.0 no

There seem to be an awful lot of problems for a beta release.

I have found a bug that can be added to the ones already posted.

The program is constantly starting a scan. It completely ignores any changes in settings.

Even though I had applications running it kept starting scans with the default setting. I changed it to run at a scheduled time then tried disabling automatic scan but the program just ignored them. I did a system restart after each change.

I'm using an IBM Thinkpad T40 with Windows XP Pro.

Is anyone else encountering this problem?

Gary