IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Post your suggestion, bug report here

Tim Xue

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i run Win2000 and IE6.

i am a real newbie at using SmartDefrag and AWC Personal.

what happened is that i downloaded and ran both of them, and now the Alexa toolbar installs as a blank toolbar instead of a functional toolbar, in IE.

does anyone have any suggestions how to get the Alexa toolbar back?

i uninstalled the SmartDefrag and AWC.

Windows 2000?! You have to be kidding me!

First of all, these two programs are not meant for an 8 year old machine, O.S.. And, Alexa toolbar is programmed for use on IE7 with all the bug fixes and upgrades/updates for it. Plus, IE7 is also meant for Windows XP-SP2 and later versions of Windows O.S.. So, for you I am feeling somewhat :sad:

Therefore, at a very affordable(very cheap) price, you can find yourself with a much newer and better machine at, any independent technician/reseller of PC tech. hardware business. There must be one very close to your own neighborhood. :idea:

Good PC upgrade hunting! ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mastaclocksetta

Strange - work OK by me, after you have said scan it disappears for a while until it says repair, but then it comes back, - is that what you mean?

If not - maybe it can be related to clean install then.

Cheers

solbjerg

When the user scans for stuff in the "Maintain Windows" section, it only works once. After that, the "Scan" button disappears. The only way to bring it back is to completely exit Advanced SystemCare 3 RC1 and restart the program.

Hi Mastaclocksetta

Strange - work OK by me, after you have said scan it disappears for a while until it says repair, but then it comes back, - is that what you mean?

If not - maybe it can be related to clean install then.

Cheers

solbjerg

Nope.

For example, after the user sets problems to "Ignore", and unchecks the box next to any module that was just used, and then clicks "Repair", it doesn't change back to "Scan"; it just disappears! That's what I mean.

If you have any suggestion or want to report bug to us, please have no hesitate to post it here. But DO NOT SPAM.

When installing AWC updates, the installation gets stuck on memclean.exe. The only way it will continue is if I click the "ignore" tab. any suggestions?

AWC 3 RC1 Utilities

Hi, Guys

Like the name change to Advance System Care, tried the early beta versions which naturally need improving.

Now that the RC1 has been released thought would try again.

Downloaded & installed the RC1 version today and gave it a test run, which was great,

Using the Smart Ram which identifies the physical ram on your system,which on this machine is 3Gig.

I don't know if this is a bug, but the Firefox TCP booster utility on the status page which has useful info, only shows the Physical Ram as 2Gig & wonder what the utility uses to base the available physical memory on or is this a Windows Xp thing where the program only identifies a max of 3Gig. From the experts who have the know are saying, Xp OS mathematical limitations are 3Gig of Ram can only be identified, but any other installed memory above this, is used for mother board house keeping and does not go to waste, unlike what you are told the maximum to install is 3Gig :?:

I installed version 2.90 today and after update i close.

Open it again and it doesnt excute AdvanceWindowsCare anymore :?

1st thing to hapen on me...

Edit: actualy i can only run it one time after restart, i close but cant execute AdvanceWindowsCare again*

Im glad i didnt install this on my laptop, shall stay with version below this one*

hey Otaku Ichise

You probably didn't uninstall the previous program and clean out/or delete the leftover folder in C:\programs before you downloaded, unblocked and installed version AWC 2.9

Cheers

solbjerg

I installed version 2.90 today and after update i close.

Open it again and it doesnt excute AdvanceWindowsCare anymore :?

1st thing to hapen on me...

Edit: actualy i can only run it one time after restart, i close but cant execute AdvanceWindowsCare again*

Im glad i didnt install this on my laptop, shall stay with version below this one*

• 2 weeks later...

Closing problems persist in 2.9

In previous versions the application would not close until I pressed the STATUS button, then 'close' from that screen....in 2.9 same closing problem, AFTER you run program.

Close button will work on main screen if you don't use the repair features

• 3 weeks later...

Administrator wont work

well...this looks like the place to post this...the subject has been brought up here...

i been using AWC on my xp for ever and now have a vista laptop...on vista, AWC (free) works just fine in administrator account, but will not work on standard user account...i get the message "must be administrator to use this program"...ok; so i change the account to "admin" and guess what, i still get the same message...have tried the usual fixes..reboots..reloads..still getting same message..also verified that change to admin was working..anyone got any ideas? thanks in advance...jerrrys

ps...SP1 is installed and running AWC 2.9.0.866

hi jerrrys

Do you have automatic functions running in the program?

Try closing the program while you are changing the account to administrator. Restart the computer run an AWC scan and repair, and restart the program and try again with the changed account.

This is my guess but I am not familiar with Vista

Cheers

solbjerg

well...this looks like the place to post this...the subject has been brought up here...

i been using AWC on my xp for ever and now have a vista laptop...on vista, AWC (free) works just fine in administrator account, but will not work on standard user account...i get the message "must be administrator to use this program"...ok; so i change the account to "admin" and guess what, i still get the same message...have tried the usual fixes..reboots..reloads..still getting same message..also verified that change to admin was working..anyone got any ideas? thanks in advance...jerrrys

ps...SP1 is installed and running AWC 2.9.0.866

IT WORKS; dont know what magic happen this time and really dont care..it works and i can move on..and let me say thanks for the 'speed of light' reply..also you say that you have no vista experience; thats a blessing, not a curse..like me; there will come the day you will be force to make the downgrade; so enjoy your bug free OS while you can!! Thanks again Solbjerg..this is jerrrys signing off :-D

Thanks for the feedback jerrrys! Good to hear!!

Cheers

solbjerg

IT WORKS; dont know what magic happen this time and really dont care..it works and i can move on..and let me say thanks for the 'speed of light' reply..also you say that you have no vista experience; thats a blessing, not a curse..like me; there will come the day you will be force to make the downgrade; so enjoy your bug free OS while you can!! Thanks again Solbjerg..this is jerrrys signing off :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Helpful Suggestion!!

:-PI have been using Advanced SystemCare and WindowsCare for as long as I can remember. I would like you to integrate the CCLEANER Software into yours. After I use ASC, I run the CCLEANER and find 5-50 meg more that has to be cleaned up!!!!!:-P:-P:-P

If you have any suggestion or want to report bug to us, please have no hesitate to post it here. But DO NOT SPAM.

Hi Computer Player

It all depends on the settings in the programs, you probably have a more aggressive cleaning setting in Ccleaner.

Cheers

solbjerg

:-PI have been using Advanced SystemCare and WindowsCare for as long as I can remember. I would like you to integrate the CCLEANER Software into yours. After I use ASC, I run the CCLEANER and find 5-50 meg more that has to be cleaned up!!!!!:-P:-P:-P

Ok Computer Player

Then go into the settings and choose what you want cleaned, but please use your head and think about every option. If you like/accept Ccleaners settings, then try to mirror them in the settings you choose i ASC.

Cheers

solbjerg

:-POK, I would like to see a more aggressive cleaning setting in ASC!!!:-P:-P:-P