IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Post your suggestion, bug report here

Tim Xue

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Obit Advanced User Question

I'm not sure if Obit Advanced Care has the feature I am looking for. I will get a pop up window stating what the program did cumulatively. x amount of files fixed or removed. I want more detail, like what exactly was fixed and what exact junk files did they remove...ect.. please let me know if this software has that capability or not.

Lost my driver update software

It appears as if my software for the drivers update is no longer attached to my ASC module. It was there on 3/23 then when I went back to use it again the next day, it was no longer an option for me to choose. I remember it being there the night before and doing a scan and defrag and then then it was gone the next day. Can you help me with this? Thanks, Susan Rose

Hi susan

Take a look here:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=14037#post14037

Cheers

solbjerg

It appears as if my software for the drivers update is no longer attached to my ASC module. It was there on 3/23 then when I went back to use it again the next day, it was no longer an option for me to choose. I remember it being there the night before and doing a scan and defrag and then then it was gone the next day. Can you help me with this? Thanks, Susan Rose

Hi danisvoranu

Write sysdm.cpl in Run choose hardware, choose Device Manager - find the application in question - find the driver - restore the driver to the previous one.

Cheers

solbjerg

I don't find Driver Restore.

Driver backup, ok, But how restore it??

Any help please...

Thanks.

Drivers Update now a separate option?

Thanks Solbjerg: I went to download.com to see what the story is with the new download of ASC 3.2 PRO. Among other options, it takes you to a screen if you want the PRO for free where you jump through a lot of hoops to get PRO for free and then it has the driver update utility now as a separate download for free trial pay. Is there anyway the older version is still available to go back, since I could care less about having a games option? The drivers update was alot more helpful and more up to date than alot of other driver versions that are out there. Like you said, if I find the driver.ini file and insert into the newer version file it still won't show up, so they must have done something to make it non functional in the newer version. Thanks, Susan Rose :???:

Hi susan

Take a look here:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=14037#post14037

Cheers

solbjerg

I went to download.com to see what the story is with the new download of ASC 3.2 PRO. Among other options, it takes you to a screen if you want the PRO for free where you jump through a lot of hoops to get PRO for free and then it has the driver update utility now as a separate download for free trial pay.

Hi susanrose

I could not find the seperate udate driver utiity as a seperate download for free trial pay.

Could you please try to reach there again and give the link here by a post.

Here is a copy of Driver Update utility as per your request, attached as a zip file, once existed in the Utilities of ASC 3.2.

Extract the zip file content to main ASC 3 folder.

Continue extracting again, if the exe file disappears again in future starts of Windows.

Use it with your own risk. It was a Beta software anyway.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

Sup_DriverUpdate.zip

i have no idea

every since I purchased Advanced SystemsCare Pro. My computer is very slow and I get all these pop ups something with game... not real sure. Please help as I just bought this new computer 2 weeks ago. Please HELP me:}

Hy!

I'm running ASC 3.2 Pro on a Vista x64 SP1 notebook.

ASC's Disk Cleaner can't delete restore point, or soemthing is wrong in the settings? I start ASC as an administrator.

ASC Startup Manager can't see all the starting programs, i installed another diagnosctic software, in that software i can manage about 15 program that is starting up with Windows, in ASC i see only 5.

• 2 weeks later...

My experience

Registry scan stops at shared dll file can you help

Hi dolson:

I have the same problem, and I have find out what't going on. In my case, the source of trouble is network device driver. When I disable the network device from device manager, the registry scan is no longer stop at the scan of shared dll file. I have updated my network device driver, and it is not worked. I have reported the problem to IObit, and I believe IObit will solve the bug in the future version of ASC. I hope the information I providing can help to you.

Excluding results from Privacy Sweep?

When for Opera the History option is selected, these files show up in my Privacy Analysis Report:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Opera\Opera\profile\global.dat 3,74 KB

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Opera\Opera\profile\download.dat 12 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Opera\Opera\profile\sessions\autosave.win 5,10 KB

Apart from the question whether it is justified that these files get selected for removal:

I am definitily not content with IObit's decision not being able to exclude results from the Privacy Analysis Report!

Why restrict the user in this way?

Security Analyzer Log File Analysis site error

My log file is analyzed with the following warning:

Start UP winampa.exe Added by the LOONY-I TROJAN! Note - this is NOT

associated with the popular Winamp media player. The valid file

for the Winamp Agent resides in a "Winamp" subdirectory of the

Program Files directory whereas this file is located in the System

(9x/Me) or System32 (NT/2K/X)

This should be updated to recognize VISTA and accept installation in the proper folder:

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\winampa.exe"

This is not a trojan.

advance system care fights with other programs

hello to all i am new at this so i am posting this like every people i use advance system care but my problem is that i use diffrent optimiser kid of programs and the one that crush against is tune up utilities whenever i optimise the system with ASC tune up utilities have to fight back to optimize the system the way he wants

¿whats the problem with other programs that are not that kind of compatible?

Hi haze,

It's not so much that the programs aren't compatible, but each program will optimize in a different way. Some may turn things on while another may turn it off,so they fight back and forth. You can either rely on one to optimize or you can sort out what you don't want to change and add them to ignore list.

samr.

Not Find Firefox

That's the message I get (in very poor English!) when I run Firefox Optimize. I am sole user and have administrator privileges. When I clicked Help, it opened Firefox (my default browser). :lol:

Duh. :x

Wiped out almost everything

I was doing a disk check with my Advanced SystemCare. I started off with the mirror files and it found over 4GB of duplicate files which it wouldn't let me delete as it said I could. The next part of the scan were a lot(I'm not sure) of useless files. I don't even think I hit any delete and before I knew it the program took about half hour and wiped out parts to everything installed on my computer. I check my disk and I have 185GB free out of 295GB. Now ASCare won't even fully function. What could have caused this? I haven't had a problem yet. I was in fact pleased with the program.

Hi ghostrider

Sorry to hear it!!

Perhaps you will find this thread interesting :-)

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=772&highlight=dishwashing

Cheers

solbjerg

I was doing a disk check with my Advanced SystemCare. I started off with the mirror files and it found over 4GB of duplicate files which it wouldn't let me delete as it said I could. The next part of the scan were a lot(I'm not sure) of useless files. I don't even think I hit any delete and before I knew it the program took about half hour and wiped out parts to everything installed on my computer. I check my disk and I have 185GB free out of 295GB. Now ASCare won't even fully function. What could have caused this? I haven't had a problem yet. I was in fact pleased with the program.

Some errors

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/409/asc.jpg

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/702/asc2.jpg

I have Mozilla Firefox 3.0.10 installed as well.

Mark "install.log" for deletions isn't good idea (i think).

Some programs need them for uninstalling process.

DiskCleaner find the same files after cleaning and re-scan. (not always, but in most case).

When is selected "send to recycle bin" he was unable to clean the most files.

You must choose "Delete files permanently" to do that.

I was unchecked some files in result list, but DiskCleaner was sent them to Recycle Bin.

Can you add whitelist for permanently files ignore when scanning.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/702/asc2.jpg

Best regards,

Georgi ;)