IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

Hi Odysseym, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

The latest available Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6.1 can be downloded from the links in Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6.1 (6.1.0.296) is released! thread.

Please update your ASCU to that available most recent version tobe readyfor the update to ASCU 7 a bit later.

When you install a newer ASCU (for example ASCU 7 or later when it is released), it will automatically convert your existing valid licence to the new version and the expiry date will be the same.

I believe ASCU 7 will be released after a while when ASC is out of Beta phase and when the babyhood bugs of version 7 are fixed.

My advice would be to renew the licence for ASCU before it expires, so you will be protected from viruses in the mean time.

Cheers.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not like the way V7 takes control of my email and slows everything down.

Have deleted it until something better comes along.

Yes I use XP and will do so until it no longer performs to my requirements,- then it is linux. Stuff Windows.

Art[/Q

Sorry so late of a response but we had a weekend sale to attend and it went most excellent hired 3 people and I hope sales increase. These are tough time for all of us.

Now to the important stuff "stuff windows" I like it our servers are all Unbunto 10

I still have about 7 laptops that run win 7 because we go in to windows and remove all the "@#*^*$#@@$^" . I will send you a copy of my windows lite for XP, we did this years ago and it started CK Custom and I haven't use XP in probably 5 years.

ASC 7B does not have a 'Performance Monitor' like Ultimate6 Pro does,I like to put it in the upper right corner of my screen.It doesn't stay on top if I am doing something on the forefront.

Cheers!

-Cowboy

Hi dv8cowboy,

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually, ASC 7B still has the performance monitor. Please check your settings and make sure that you ticked " Enable performance monitor". If you opened performance monitor, but you can not see it at the top right of your PC. Please feel free to tell us.

By the way, do you use notebook or desktop?

In the Toolbox for ASC 7Beta,the Uninstaller just 'hangs there' without opening.Further,when trying to close 7Beta,it freezes and Windows wants to close it which I did (close the whole ASC7Beta). :?

-Cowboy

Hi dv8cowboy,

Does Uninstaller hang every time when you click it in Tool Box? Please describe the issue more clearly with related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I do not like the way V7 takes control of my email and slows everything down.

Have deleted it until something better comes along.

Yes I use XP and will do so until it no longer performs to my requirements,- then it is linux. Stuff Windows.

Art

Hi arfabuck,

What do you mean by "V7 takes control of my email "? Please describe the issue more clearly with related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Please give us more details about the issue "slows everything down". E.g: How is it slow to open website? How long it took to open a program?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Weird I tell ya

my ASC7 has gone right in the middle of a scan and gone fishing, it had to ask to reinstall using different paramiters. I will try to do the pictures correct this time. The middle picture shows the reinstalled window but I do not what I did wrong

http://http//imageshack.com/i/my5zcpj

http://imageshack.com/i/5mq7qqj

http://imageshack.com/i/5e2tb6j

Now its fine and didnot reinstall as it had asked or in the background

Failed updates

I just wanted to make a comment on here that microsoft had an issue last week with 6 updates that are causing various issues. So if the vulnerability fix does not work it is more likely a result of microsoft issues and not the beta

When scanning ASC 7B,it hangs at one % when 'disc errors' checking...

Cicely,I'll get back to you about the queries you made.Sorry,but I am sick and going to bed... :cry:

-Cowboy

Hi dv8cowboy,

Sorry to hear that.

Wish you feel better now. Take care off yourself.

When you get better, please run ASC v7 again to see where it hangs and send us the related screenshot.

Thanks in advance.

God Bless. :wink:

Hi CKCustom and TJB1982,

CKCustom, for the issue you mentioned, when you get the popup, please just click "cancel" and do not install it currently.

As TJB1982 said " that microsoft had an issue last week with 6 updates that are causing various issues. So if the vulnerability fix does not work it is more likely a result of microsoft issues and not the beta", we get the updates from microsoft. This should be the reason.

TJB1982, thanks so much for your precious information. Cheers. :wink:

I'm definitely enjoying the new letter graded indicator. Feels like it's more accurate than a color-coded smiley. I also like how it shows up on the taskbar icon, so you don't have to open it every time you wanna check your status. And it seems as though it's a little faster. Only about 3/4 of the time 6 takes, to do the same stuff.

asc7

What's with all the problems and complaints? ASC7 works great on my system. I'm not a whiz with computers by a long shot, and most all my problems are due to my lack of knowledge, not the system.A.S.C.7 IS GREAT, keep making it better!!

Hi i have donated my daughter the game GARTEN PANIK (its same Plant vs Zombie). But if i run ASC 7, the complate saved will deleted an my daughter need start from beginnig again (and crying :( )

I have founded that asc delete this files:

Deleted C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\EA7XD8QU\localhost\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\GardenPanic Temp Files\GardenPanic.swf\DutyfarmTowerDefenseSaves.sol

but i dont know how i can save this files from asc cleaning

Pls help us ;)

really

Hi CKCustom and TJB1982,

CKCustom, for the issue you mentioned, when you get the popup, please just click "cancel" and do not install it currently.

As TJB1982 said " that microsoft had an issue last week with 6 updates that are causing various issues. So if the vulnerability fix does not work it is more likely a result of microsoft issues and not the beta", we get the updates from microsoft. This should be the reason.

TJB1982, thanks so much for your precious information. Cheers. :wink:

I thamk you but is there an easier way?

I send emails to my friends but I can't find where to download ASC7 for them and I am currently using 3 computers and I only have it on my Mothership lol my "laptops"/2 and does the polarriod pad get something or just leave avast only?

Sorry 2nd post but important

I have found 3 issues where ASC 7 could not complete the task at hand. I usually am the one that goes I find nothing wrong with whatever software, so imagine my surprise when I found something that was MAYBE an issue or I am just working to much

Below are pictures of ASC 7 telling me I have an issue with 3drivers now my sneeky little tateltale program scanned my drivers and found twice as many drivers and that they are perfectly fine but ASC 7 is telling me I have a problem.

I hope I am explaining this better Cicely.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/img]

http://imageshack.com/a/img843/6454/7osn.jpg' alt='7osn.jpg'>Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/img]

I hope I did it correctly

ASC 7.0 Beta

Love this product. But the older Iobit Malware and Defrag want me to reload ASC 6.3. When I updated to the newest Malware 8/21/13 it automatically load ASC 6.3. I do not need two competing programs running at the same time any way to change this or is the malware no longer needed with ASC 7.0 beta? The only issue I had was on my Leveno Laptop running Win 8 and the new Driver update keeps saying one driver needs to be replaced and it never does it. But this is a minot issue.

Hi CKCustom ,

Thanks for your continual reply

For the issue " ASC 7 telling me I have an issue with 3drivers" , does the notification from Driver Booster in the tool box of ASC?

Please describe the issue more clearly with screenshots. Sorry to tell you that we can not see all the screenshots that sent. You can send the screenshots in attachment.

By the way, you can download ASC V7 beta from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_6_beta_3_(0928).html

Thanks in advance.

Love this product. But the older Iobit Malware and Defrag want me to reload ASC 6.3. When I updated to the newest Malware 8/21/13 it automatically load ASC 6.3. I do not need two competing programs running at the same time any way to change this or is the malware no longer needed with ASC 7.0 beta? The only issue I had was on my Leveno Laptop running Win 8 and c. But this is a minot issue.

Hi david_f_smith ,

For the the issue about ASC v6 and ASC v7, you can choose any one of them that you like. But it is suggested to try our new ASC v7and send us your suggestions. When the final version of ASC V7 is released, then the situation you mentioned will not happen again.

For the issue "the new Driver update keeps saying one driver needs to be replaced and it never does it", please send us the related screenshots.

Also, please download the tool from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file DriverBooster_Log_Files.zip on your desktop. Please send us the zip file.

Looking forward to your reply.:-D

Hopefully this is considered related

It would be awesome if IOBit released an all inclusive installer that bundled all of there software into one installer. :-D More to the point it would be great for those of us who recommend your software or work on computers professionally to just have one unified installer for all iobit software. Than if you don't want a certain program or feature you just do a custom install and uncheck that one thing and you don't have to go to various links to acquire iobits software. I realize some users purchase one program and use the free versions of the rest but this way they could preview the other software available in the process of getting the one they paid for. I would love to see Smart Defrag Pro, ASC Pro(or ultimate give the user the choice), Malware Fighter Pro for example bundled into 1 unified bundle or maybe even offered at a discount for buying license for all products at 1 time. Since ASC is really the only one in the list with 3 versions you would probably be better served releasing separate bundles based on the preferred version of ASC. Even bundled installer for the free versions would be awesome for many people. Just a thought :-D

It would be awesome if IOBit released an all inclusive installer that bundled all of there software into one installer. :-D More to the point it would be great for those of us who recommend your software or work on computers professionally to just have one unified installer for all iobit software. Than if you don't want a certain program or feature you just do a custom install and uncheck that one thing and you don't have to go to various links to acquire iobits software. I realize some users purchase one program and use the free versions of the rest but this way they could preview the other software available in the process of getting the one they paid for. I would love to see Smart Defrag Pro, ASC Pro(or ultimate give the user the choice), Malware Fighter Pro for example bundled into 1 unified bundle or maybe even offered at a discount for buying license for all products at 1 time. Since ASC is really the only one in the list with 3 versions you would probably be better served releasing separate bundles based on the preferred version of ASC. Even bundled installer for the free versions would be awesome for many people. Just a thought :-D

Good idea but the installer will be very big in size....

Good idea but the installer will be very big in size....

Not if they have you get just the installer and than it downloads the programs you click. Would be around 200-300mbs depending on how it was packaged for a full install and it would surely be equal or less than downloading them individually especially since most of them have other software bundled with them .