IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with metro apps is because of ASC 7 Beta 2...many other users also are also facing this problem! I hope that it'll be fixed soon!

It could be an update that microsoft released and ASC just happened to install. I believe if Cicely says it is related to an issue with microsoft there would be a basis for it.

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your continual reply.

For the issue “ Win 8 app does not work", we are working on it. As I mentioned before it seems that there is something wrong with Microsoft itself that caused the issue. Guessing everything will be clear soon. No matter what caused the issue, please do not worry, we will find out the solution.

Thanks for all your support.

since this is a free and a test why are not all of it free? it asking for the keys. why? if we are beta tester how can we test all if it is not free for us?

It actually isn't asking for a key they are offering a key to the top 20 people who give them feedback to make it better.

Correction Performance Monitor does work, after doing a grid alignment of desktop I discovered it was off my screen in collapsed mode (just the bar) I moved it, expanded it and it works just fine.

So suggestion, in settings for Performance Monitor how about a screen location option?

Error that is not an Error

Hi ChiefNerd,

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you mean you got the error message in the attachment when you updated the 3 drivers?

Please check your driver and make sure that you have the final version v1. 0, you can download it from http://driver-booster.en.softonic.com/download?ptn=iobit

Please use the lest version to see whether the issue continues. If it does, 1. Please download the tool from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file DriverBooster_Log_Files.zip on your desktop. Please send us the zip file.

Looking forward to your reply.

I will attach the logs, yes the drivers installed fine I would just get the error box and as I said if I hit continue the driver installed.:shock:

Program deactivator problem

Hey, the program deactivator has a problem

whenever I start the deactivated program, it takes a very long time to start and might not start at all, and instead I get autoreactivator process

also if the disabled program is the flash player plugin, and I start firefox

it keeps creating autoreactivator processes forever until my PC crashes

snapshot from task manager

http://s23.postimg.org/rj7rw1py3/WWWWWWWW.png

Version: ASC 7 beta 2

Hardware: Intel pentium B960 (equivalent to core i3)

4GB RAM

drivers updated and system health good by ASC

Feedback

Feedback

1-(i am 100% sure):idea:

its deleting the sync set-up on firefox v 24.00

my settings :

http://www0.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=26549630

2- (not sure):!:

there is a problem with the progressbar while Defragging

when its reach the end (100%) the program keep deragging process for a while

"Skip User Account Control Warning" Partially Works

Greetings again. I just observed that even with the "Skip User Account Control Warning" box checked in Settings, whether ASC 7 Beta 2 is on the taskbar from being set to load at startup or is not running at all, I am still prompted to allow the program to make changes to this computer the first time I launch it after Windows startup in Windows 8. The warning does not appear the subsequent times, even if the program is completely closed (not merely minimized to the notification area).

I just noticed this today.

Hkey recovery/lockbox, DLL and MSI files

How about recovery tools for missing HKeys, DLL and MSI files with registry lock box. Automatic imports from microsoft for missing files. IE KB files refreshed and restored. The main point of registry cleanup of any kind is total removal of old file or obsolete and updating to a better secure file. Files can become missing when uninstalling programs or changing to updated systems.

Advance 7 rocks for the most part. I have it figured out but is does need explanation with some tools. You have a good product. I want my key. :-):-)

re: and idea, unknown hardware tool and a software bundleing idea

i just thought a nice addition to maybe asc 7 or perhaps "driver booster" a tool to scan for and possibly download drivers for "unknown" devices. i know there are other tools that do this but i was thinking it would be nice to have all the tools i like to use in one place, makes it easier to find them. an example of what i'm thinking is "Unknown Device Identifier" from huntersoft (sorry for name dropping). although i don't know how it would work maybe it'll scan the system and and match all the devices to their divers then report the ones that don't have drivers then possibly check a central server using the devices id number like this one "PCI\VEN_1412&DEV_1724&SUBSYS_24031412&REV_01" (Envy24 Family Audio Controller WDM) then check for and download a driver for it.

my second idea was a software bundling thing when people purchase software like for example i like asc, mal-ware fighter, smart defrag and driver booster, so why not a way to pick and choose the different soft-wares i want and buy them all at the same time rather than each piece separately. i don't know about bundle licensing and all maybe send separate keys for each item or something, but it would make it easier to purchase and keep track of renewals entering your order details into 1 page instead of 3, 4, etc.

I would love to see a boot speed utility like Bootracer added to ASC7. It is a great way to test the performance of your PC.

Hi Kittyfuzz,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will report it to our product teams for consideration. It would be better that you can give us more details about this suggestions. cheers. :wink:

Feedback

1-(i am 100% sure):idea:

its deleting the sync set-up on firefox v 24.00

my settings :

http://www0.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=26549630

2- (not sure):!:

there is a problem with the progressbar while Defragging

when its reach the end (100%) the program keep deragging process for a while

Hi Anas01,

Thanks for your feedback.

What is sync set-up on firefox v 24.00 that you said is was deleted? Is it a plugin? Please describe it more clearly?

For the second the issue, please also describe it more clearly with related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Why not add a program that will count ur boot and help you eliminate unesesery programs?
ASC already does this. Windows has it too, search "msconfig".

How about recovery tools for missing HKeys, DLL and MSI files with registry lock box. Automatic imports from microsoft for missing files. IE KB files refreshed and restored. The main point of registry cleanup of any kind is total removal of old file or obsolete and updating to a better secure file. Files can become missing when uninstalling programs or changing to updated systems.

Advance 7 rocks for the most part. I have it figured out but is does need explanation with some tools. You have a good product. I want my key. :-):-)

Hi jim4781205 ,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

What are the tools that need explanation? Do you mean the tools in Tool Box? Actually, when your mouse is on the tool in Tool Box, there will be a short explanation.

If it is not the above situation, please give us more details to help us improve our products.

Thanks for your suggestions. :wink: