IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

ASC 7 Beta 3.0

w0w!...Most Excellent, IObit's ASC 7 Beta 3.0 is the absolute best computer maintenance application available, Period...

It provides an excellent value and the most functions in either versions, It simply cannot be beat.

-- Richard Hendrix

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

upon using ASC 7, I found there was no force un-install available and I use that often. Just today there was hidden programs downloaded when i went to get a firefox install (4 of them) I needed to force uninstall and had to use other means to get rid of them. :-(

Forced Uninstall is included in IObit Uninstaller 3 Beta 2.0 which comes with ASC 7 Beta 3.0!

Hi krazykev101, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

When you click on the icon (with More settings hint) on top right of IObit Uninstaller3 which comes with ASC7 Beta 3.0, the opened menu includes Forced Uninstall.

When you click on Forced Uninstall link on that menu, Forced Uninstall window will be opened.

Cheers.

Asc 7

It would be nice to have forum links on the free trial for issues that can not be fixed in free versions. ie, I have a registry error that after several attempted repairs it has yet to be fixed. Perhaps the repairs would go through with the purchased version but I'm not exactly sure since I'm not sure about the problem.

In short, forum links to repair issues would be a nice addition! Thanks.

Loving the new ASC 7 Beta 3

I am a Iobit fan and i mean i live my life with your app, on my laptop and on my mobiles..

i have since update y asc pro software and had to re-install windows 8 and lost everything including beloved iobit apps...

i have since downloaded your eta 3 version and i love it, i cant express the greatness this app is to EVERYONE it makes that old slow laptop feel and work just like it did when i first brought:-D it!! absolutely recommend to everyone....

however i am a bit disappointed that since downloading its now asking me for activation key, in which i dont have ;-( i feel kinda lost ad out of iobits circle when that screen come up asking to basically re-join..

HELP please Iobit

xx

Cody - is Iobitiolicious

I am a Iobit fan and i mean i live my life with your app, on my laptop and on my mobiles..

i have since update y asc pro software and had to re-install windows 8 and lost everything including beloved iobit apps...

i have since downloaded your eta 3 version and i love it, i cant express the greatness this app is to EVERYONE it makes that old slow laptop feel and work just like it did when i first brought:-D it!! absolutely recommend to everyone....

however i am a bit disappointed that since downloading its now asking me for activation key, in which i dont have ;-( i feel kinda lost ad out of iobits circle when that screen come up asking to basically re-join..

HELP please Iobit

xx

Cody - is Iobitiolicious

Cody if you have a license for ASC 6 Pro use that it works for ASC 7

Bug!

BIG BUG!

The default setting for the Registry Scanner is "Deep Clean"....

Does IObit intend to melt a lot of computers? :mrgreen:

Please,do NOT have this as the default setting! Make sure the 'Deep Clean' option is unticked!

....come on now,please leave the 'deep scan results' to the people who know what they are doing! ;-)

-Cowboy

BIG BUG!

The default setting for the Registry Scanner is "Deep Clean"....

Does IObit intend to melt a lot of computers? :mrgreen:

Please,do NOT have this as the default setting! Make sure the 'Deep Clean' option is unticked!

....come on now,please leave the 'deep scan results' to the people who know what they are doing! ;-)

-Cowboy

I agree with you completely. The Deep Clean should NOT be the default. It is too agressive for the majority of users. This has been raised many times on the forum, and I hope that Iobit will now act on it.

Translate to Brazilian Portuguese

Já instalei a versão 7 e constatei alguns erros de português, inclusive já os corrigi (somente os da ToolBox), alguém pode me dizer onde eu posto a tradução corrigida?

Também vou rever a tradução, por que ficou algumas frases sem sentido.

Vou aproveitar para pedir que a IObit veja uma forma de quebra de texto automática, por que algumas frases em português ficam longas e sobrescrevem outras labels.

I already installed the version 7 and I found grammatical and spelling errors in Brazilian Portuguese. I corrected the errors(just of ToolBox), but, someone can tell me where I post the corrected translation? I'll verify the translation too, because some sentences are meaningless.

I would ask to Iobit, sees a way to wrap the text automatically, because some sentences in portuguese are too long and override other labels.

I agree with you completely. The Deep Clean should NOT be the default. It is too agressive for the majority of users. This has been raised many times on the forum, and I hope that Iobit will now act on it.

I agree too, very users don't have the knowledge needed about computers and your operating system. I think that should leave disabled, and only who knows what can happen and how it works would use this feature, or then a adventurous user :-P.

The 'Pro' stickers are still there (in the Tool Box) even after purchasing ASC 7 Beta 3...minor point,but they should be removed after purchasing. ;-)

-Cowboy

Please forgive me if I am missing something....but I cannot understand why it would be necessary to pay for any Beta program. If this is the case with |ASC 7 Beta xx.....then there is something seriously wrong. Beta is where developers get free feedback in order to improve their program....and as such should never even contemplate making users pay for the privilege of corrrecting their (the programmers) mistakes.

I sincerely hope that Iobit will address this issue.

@Scannan

Please forgive me if I am missing something....but I cannot understand why it would be necessary to pay for any Beta program. If this is the case with |ASC 7 Beta xx.....then there is something seriously wrong. Beta is where developers get free feedback in order to improve their program....and as such should never even contemplate making users pay for the privilege of corrrecting their (the proghrammers) mistakes.

I sincerely hope that Iobit will address this issue.

Exactly right mate.I haven't a clue as to what IObit is up to/or are thinking.This was the FIRST and the LAST time I will ever pay for a Beta...my curriosity was aroused because the most important issues were marked 'Pro' and they still are even though I paid money I really can't afford as I am a Disabled Pensioner....ah **** it.I'm sick of this whole debacle. :x

-Cowboy

Change browser homepage

Uma sugestão, além de mostrar uma mensagem que não foi autorizado a alterar sua página inicial, poderia dizer que solicitou a mudança. Bem, pelo menos para mim seria fácil encontrar o malware maldito que está fazendo isso.:evil:

A suggestion, in addition to showing a message that was not allowed to change your homepage, could say who requested the change. Well, at least for me would be easy to find the damn malware that is doing this.:evil:

Hi gbanger89 ,

Thanks for your detailed feedbacks.

1) Program Deactivator: For the issue " Some programs appeared as "always enabled" when they were actually neither running nor set to run at startup", do you mean that some programs are always enabled even you disabled it after reboot? Please describe it more clearly.

2) Homepage Protection:

For the issue " it would be more convenient if it had a field to enter the homepage address for each selected browser", actually, you can make settings for other Browsers. Please just turn off Homepage Protection and tick the browser and that you want to keep homepage.

3) IObit Uninstaller: I will report your suggestions to our product team for consideration.

Also I will report your last suggestion about the size of the main screen of ASC v7 to our product team.

Sincerely thanks for your suggestions again. Cheers. :wink:

About Program Deactivator, I mean startup items were already not set to load with Windows, but they appeared in the list as being "Always Enabled." ASC 7 Beta 3 has that problem resolved.

Sorry for the delay in my response.

ASC 7 Beta 3 Feedback

In ASC 7 Beta 3, the System Optimize set as "Top Performance (Home User)" works the way it does in ASC 6:

Disable 8.3 names for NTFS and speed up disk access [NtfsDisable8dot3NameCreation]

Disable last access for NTFS and speed up disk access [NtfsDisableLastAccessUpdate]

Both of these once again have a recommended value of 1.

The Program Deactivator works correctly now! Currently disabled startup items do not appear in the list so you can't enable them from here, but then I guess it is called 'Deactivator' and not 'Activator.'

Homepage Protection works correctly now! It is convenient that the Homepage Protection settings are accessible from the regular settings as well as the Toolbox.

"Skip User Account Control warning" works correctly now! When starting the program or opening it from the taskbar while it is running in the background, the UAC warning does not appear while this option is selected, and it does when this option is unselected. Perfect!

I appreciate how in IObit Uninstaller, under "Browser Plug-ins," the check boxes are always present. I also like how if you check "Batch Uninstall" in the regular "Programs" list, it will stay that way the next time you open IObit Uninstaller. Nothing shows up in the "Windows Updates" list for some reason, however. I know I have a large number of Windows updates installed, but nothing appears in the list.

I like the fact that now we can opt to use a letter to represent the health of the PC, instead of a smiley face. The new Metro Skin is also cool.

Advanced SystemCare 7 is going to be great!

I have found 7 finds more

I just got done running ASC 6 and it froze during Defragment and when I restarted I reran with ASC& and found 17 more malware issues and it got thru the Defragment perfectly. I will post the responses soon of all my computer repairs and sales soon as I require it for warrenty.

I still feel really stupid because I cannot figure out how to enter

http://imageshack.com/a/img707/3427/0xkf.jpg

ASC6 stuck here.

http://imageshack.com/a/img51/7168/9vvb.jpg

I like the interface and these results are after running ASC6.

http://imageshack.com/a/img42/2451/6g02.jpg

I just got done running ASC 6 and it froze during Defragment and when I restarted I reran with ASC& and found 17 more malware issues and it got thru the Defragment perfectly. I will post the responses soon of all my computer repairs and sales soon as I require it for warrenty.

About the ignore list for Malware Removal, I think you can only tell it to ignore things it has already flagged as malware. I cannot state this as fact because I have never had malware detected by ASC, and fortunately almost never get malware at all. But judging by how you can add other "problems" to the ignore list by selecting "Ignore" by them in the scan results before you click the "Repair," I infer that this is how you add stuff to the Malware Removal Ignore List. If ASC flags something as malware, try this and see if it adds it to the list.

This is a good product so far. I have been using it since version 3.

Spigot file in ASC 7

Dear development team

In the ASC 7 there is a file called Spigot which does havoc with my Chrome browser and keeps on changing my search engine from Google to Yahoo.

Can you please take it out or at least give the user an option to stop it.

Otherwise I will not use this program even if you give it for free.

Another funny thing happened when I un-installed ASC 7 and returned to my ASC 6 Pro: the file shredder app disappeared.

How can I or where can I find it and re-apply it?

Sincerely

Ben